“Excellent”

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #34 of 397 Restaurants in Frederick
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Frederick, Maryland
“Excellent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2012

Never had blackened grilled fish before, but it's really wonderful! I was quite surprised to like it so much. They have a shrimp dish as an appetizer that's enough for a whole meal, and very very tasty. Service is excellent and very friendly.

Visited November 2011

Ijamsville, Maryland
“Great Food and Drink”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2012

My family visited the Bonefish in Frederick on a weekday around 5 pm. When we arrived it wasn't too busy, but within about 30 minutes the place was packed (I'd recommend reservations). We ordered the Bang Bang shrimp, mussels and Thai dumplings. They were all excellent! Our main meals included the steak, crab cakes and Sir Will's Fish and Chips. The crab cakes are among the best I've ever had. The steak was just average. The Fish and Chips was a hit with the kids.

They also have a wide assortment of alcoholic drinks. I choose the signature margarita with Patron. It had a nice taste, and I'd order it again. The drinks can get a little pricey.

The service was attentive. The food came out quickly. We were overall very happy with our experience. They also have a bar area that seemed very busy as well, which had happy hour specials. I'd recommend this restaurant for families, couples and friends.

• Visited June 2012
Martinsburg, WV
“My Favorite Seafood Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2012

This location has excellent service along with consistently great food.I especially like the Bang Bang Shrimp along with the crab cakes. Tip: Stop by early ( around 4:00) on weekends to avoid the crowds and the long wait times.

• Visited May 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
“Good place at the end of a long day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2012

Long day of meetings. Our group came here and the service was perfect. Quick, attentive and courteous. The food was the usual Bonefish delicious. Highly recommend.

• Visited May 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Not as thrilled to visit this Bonefish”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2012

We go to Bonefish in Kentlands, MD all the time and it is fantastic. This weekend, we visited the one in Frederick, MD and was quite disappointed. The place was loud (more like a sports bar)--the music levels were loud not only in the bar area but in the restaurant area as well. Service was slow (but quite good). The food did not come out as ordered (cup of soup was brought out as a bowl of soup; house salad was included as as side salad on the plate; medium-well steak was medium-rare and well-done was medium, etc.). The place was disorganized and not as tidy. we made reservations and had to wait for a while before we were seated (in Kentlands, they are extremely expeditious with every reservation we've made). Overall, if this was my first Bonefish ever, I'd probably have a hard time coming back for another visit.

• Visited April 2012