Hilton Garden Inn Frederick
Residence Inn Frederick(Frederick)
Courtyard Frederick(Frederick)
MainStay Suites(Frederick)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskbreakfast and dinnerinternet accessbusiness tripnice hotelroom was cleanpool and hot tubbreakfast staffexcellent staybusiness centerstaff was friendlypleasant staygreat place to staywould definitely stay here againconvenient locationfitness centercomplimentary breakfast
Reviewed 5 November 2011

Stayed here for a training for 6 days.
Since I didnt have a car at my disposal, the proximity to restaurants and shops was incredibly convenient! Just a few minutes walk from lots of food choices, a terrific rib joint, liquor store, a nice Organic Market, Movie Theater and much more.
The rooms were great. Beds were very comfy, rooms were spacious, the fridge and coffee maker was a life-saver and the staff was awesome!
Even the breakfast was good. Made to order eggs, fresh hot coffee, bacon and fresh fruit. It was a big hit with our group.
I would NOT hestitate staying here again.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
pmichael77, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Frederick, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2011

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us. I was very happy to hear that you enjoyed you extended stay with us. While HGI's are not typically extended stay properties, it is great to hear that all of our amenities make it easy for you to stay for an extended period of time. We look forward to your next visit to Frederick.

Reviewed 27 October 2011

This was my first time staying at an HGI and I was very happy. My company travel agent booked this hotel for me early the day of my arrival. Check in was a breeze. Jesse was great at the front desk. Very cordial and welcoming. The lobby was nice and big. Had a fire place and restaurant/bar.

The room was very nice. I had 2 queen size beds and a view of the A/C unit on the second floor. Haha. Desk are with Herman Miller chair was a nice surprise. Wired internet was complimentary. Bathroom had Neutrogena amenities which was a nice touch. There is a microwave, coffee maker and mini fridge in the room. Nice size flat screen TV with a large selection of channels. The bed was nice and comfortable. Pillows unfortunately were not. Just too soft for my taste. Full length mirror right next to the bathroom.

I ate ate the restaurant 2 times. Once for dinner the night of arrival. I had some wings and a burger. The wings were nothing to write home about. The burger was good. Reasonably priced burgers, sandwiches and entrees. I had breakfast one morning and it was well worth the $9.95. Scrambled eggs, potatoes (very spicy so be careful if your not into that) and bacon and sausage. They also has eggs, french toast and pancakes made to order. Fresh fruit, danishes, yogurt, juices, and coffee were all included as well. Everything was very delicious and at a great price.

Overall it was a great stay. I might actually consider HGI over Courtyard when looking for places to stay when traveling for business. Especially if they are all like this one.

1  Thank marine2531

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent trip to Frederick, MD. We are happy to be your introduction to the HGI brand. I was pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. The staff takes great pride to make sure that every guest has a great experience whether it is your first time with us or you 100th.
We look forward to you staying with us again the next time you are in Frederick.

Reviewed 26 October 2011

Been a lot of places in my time and have stayed at lots of properties. While fancy properties are nice, its the people that truly make or break the stay. This hotel has EXCELLENT staff who go out of their way to make you feel at home, take care of your needs, and in general make being away from family bearable.

You will not go wrong here. The head Chef is also excellent and runs a wonderful kitchen and wait staff. Don't miss this place when traveling to Frederick. There are other Hilton properties here, but none as good as this one! Thanks gents and ladies for many great stays!
Bess

Room Tip: Have smoking rooms if you are so inclined - this is a great addition! I personally liked the basement rooms, but they are smoking rooms. Not really a bad room herr.
Reviewed 24 October 2011

The first thing I notice as I am checking in to the hotel is the big sign letting me know that breakfast is $9.95. Even though it's all-you-can-eat, I thought that was steep. I asked the clerk if I just wanted a bagel, how much would that be, and she said the same price. That was my first disappointment. Second disappointment, the smell of my room as I open the door. Smelled like someone hadn't cleaned the carpet or aired out the room in a few months. Third and final disappointment, the hot tub. It was disgusting! It looked like someone hadn't scrubbed the tub in a long time. I commented on it to the clerk in the morning and she said she would have someone look at it. Went back that night and still the same brown stains. I talked to the clerk again and the Manager was there this time. He had no clue. The clerk said it was "furniture polish stains". Really? Furniture polish stains in a hot tub? No thanks. Never staying at a Hilton again!!

Reviewed 18 October 2011

Had a great stay at this hotel. Wedding rehearsal dinner on the premesis on friday and the wedding was at Musket Ridge on Saturday. Had an after wedding party right there in the lobby restaurant which ran till 2 am. What a blast. Kudos to our coordinater Christine Seaberg. Had a slight fuba with dates, but everything was resolve with no problems. At the rehearsal dinner we even had a DJ who played all kinds of great tunes. ( This was an extra we did not know about, but was really appreciated.) He did such a great job that we were worried that the dinner would overshadow the actual wedding. Rooms are good, staff friendly especially in the restaurant. The bartender at the after wedding party was great!!

Room Tip: Room 430, very quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family