Hilton Garden Inn Frederick
Residence Inn Frederick(Frederick)
US$210
US$74
Priceline
All reviewsfront deskbreakfast and dinnerinternet accessbusiness tripnice hotelroom was cleanpool and hot tubbreakfast staffexcellent staybusiness centerstaff was friendlypleasant staygreat place to staywould definitely stay here againconvenient locationfitness centercomplimentary breakfast
Reviewed 10 October 2012

I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn Frederick for a Conference for 4 nights. The hotel experience was great, the staff is so helpful and nice, the food is delicious, overall this hotel/staff is top notch. They genuinely care about the people staying at the hotel and making their stay a fabulous one. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to the area.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank lynayemarie
Sydney L, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Frederick, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2012

Dear Lynaye Marie,
We are so happy to hear you had a nice stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn in Frederick and we hope to see you back in the future!

Reviewed 26 September 2012

This facility is my favorite in Frederick!! I travel here about once a month and this property not only provides top notch customer service, but has great meeting rooms for corporate events. The breakfast buffet includes a great variety of items including, but not limited to, a "made to order" station, where the chef cooks anything you would like! Pancakes! Omelettes! Anything! They also have a "create your own" waffle station.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Nikki D
Sydney L, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Frederick, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2012

Dear Nikki D,
We are so glad that all of your experiences have been great at the hotel. We look forward to seeing you soon at the Hilton Garden Inn in Frederick!

Reviewed 20 September 2012

We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn at Frederick in August in order to attend a wedding of a family member. We loved it. The staff placed all of us on one floor. There is plenty of seating space in the lobby for small family gatherings. The hotel is close to shopping. It was very convenient, comfortable, and the accommodations were excellent.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank WhereToMadam

Dear WhereToMadam,
We are happy to hear you and your family had a nice stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Frederick.

Reviewed 19 September 2012

I just want to say how pleased I was with my recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn in Frederick. Customer service for EVERY staff member I encountered was superior!!! I would recommend this hotel without the slightest hesitation. Truly a team that goes above and beyond! Thanks to each and every one of you - from the front desk and restaurant to the housekeeping staff.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
5  Thank F S
Sydney L, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Frederick, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2012

Dear F S,
We are delighted to hear that you had a great experience and would recommend our hotel. Thank you so much for your encouraging review and we hope to see you soon at the Hilton Garden Inn in Frederick!

Reviewed 15 September 2012

Great hotel and service that surpassed my expectations! At check in I was given two keys that did not work. Upon return to the desk they were overly apologetic and offered to give me extra HH points for my inconvenience, offered to walk me to my room to make sure it worked and then sent me a bag of goodies! I have had more major inconveniences at more luxurious hotels and not even close to this level of service.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank NancyYachts
Sydney L, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Frederick, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2012

Dear NVCharters,
Thanks for the positive feedback. We hope to see you again soon at the Hilton Garden Inn in Frederick!