“Great Breakfast - you can skip lunch or snack”

Hilton Garden Inn Frederick
Ranked #4 of 22 Hotels in Frederick
Dayon, VA, United States
“Great Breakfast - you can skip lunch or snack”
Reviewed 1 May 2013

I forgot to notice the breakfast was not complimentary, but since we were at a convention all day, it was nice to have had a big meal in the morning to tide us over until after convention hours in the evening. We snacked some, but probably wouldn't even have needed to do that. Breakfast with tips was slightly more than a Starbucks latte and a McDonalds breakfast, but as I said, it lasted for two means.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGIFrederick G, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Frederick, responded to this review, 5 June 2013
Kathryn R.,

Thank you for taking the time to provide some feedback regarding your most recent stay at our property. I am glad you had the opportunity to enjoy our freshly-prepared breakfast during your stay! It certainly sounds as though you had a busy day and a nice, hearty breakfast is a great starting point. On behalf of the entire team, please accept my thanks for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn – Frederick. We certainly hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our property in the near future! As always, if there is any additional assistance I may provide to you either now or in the future, I am at your service!

Respectfully,

Christopher D. Guerrero, CHA
Hilton Garden Inn – Frederick

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Florida
Reviewed 29 April 2013

Good stay. Good location. Breakfast was good but confirm whether it is included in room package or not. Very clean. The hotel staff accommodated us for anything we needed while we were there including the business center where it was easy to go on line and print boarding pass.

Hook_10,

On behalf of the entire team, please accept my thanks for sharing some feedback regarding your stay at our property. At the Hilton Garden Inn – Frederick, it is always our goal to provide our guests with comfortable accommodations, warm and friendly service, and the amenities they have come to expect from Hilton Garden Inn. I am glad you had an opportunity to take advantage of our convenient business center, and that our team was able to provide you with a great service experience. When your travels bring you back to Frederick, we hope that you will consider staying with us again. As always, if there is any additional assistance I may provide to you either now or in the future, I am at your service!

Respectfully,

Christopher D. Guerrero, CHA
Hilton Garden Inn Frederick
Maryland
Reviewed 13 April 2013

I stayed one night at the Hilton Garden Inn at Frederick, MD while on a business trip. It was lovely, clean, quiet, and I highly recommend it to others traveling in the area. I did not use the spa or have any meals.

Room Tip: Request a room opposite Interstate 270.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Nigel M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Frederick, responded to this review, 18 April 2013
Dear MarylandTess,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay. We are glad you enjoyed it and hope to see you again soon.
Pace, Florida
Reviewed 11 April 2013

As many others have stated the staff was very friendly. The fresh cookies at check-in were nice.

I somehow got "upgraded" to a suite at check in which was cool but not something I needed. I had stayed at the Courtyard in Fredrick the last time I was there and was happy with it but on the Hilton Garden Inn site for the room details it advertised these "Evolution" beds that you could adjust the firmness of the mattress and here lately I have gotten nothing but awful mattresses at the hotels I stayed at so that swayed me to the Hilton Garden Inn. Unfortunately there was no such thing in my room. The bed wasn't the roughest I've stayed on in the past few months but it was close. It made it very difficult to sleep. Also, if lights annoy you like they do me, the smoke detector light that flashes constantly will drive you crazy while trying to go to sleep. It's very bright for some reason and can be seen through your eye lids.

Overall the room was clean but was definitely starting to show its age. I did have stink bugs in my room but apparently that is an issue all over this area this time of year.

The hotel is conveniently located.

Overall, just an average in my book. If the Courtyard is available I will probably stay there for my future visits to Fredrick but I wouldn't totally write the Hilton off.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
Dear Bishoparc,

Thank you for the review of our hotel. We are glad you chose to stay with us but disappointed your stay did not live up to your or our expectations. We work very hard to ensure every guest is comfortable no matter what room they are in. As information, the adjustable beds are available in our king rooms. We are in the process of updating our guestrooms as well as common areas. I would encourage you to try us again the next time you are in Frederick. When you do, please let the staff know that you are interested in trying out Evolution Bed and we will make every effort to accommodate you.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your comments.
New York
Reviewed 10 April 2013

This is a clean, modern hotel with the latest business amenities. The lobby is designed with cozy seating and a few fireplaces. The room is sized amply with a flat-screen TV and an ergonomic chair and desk. They have a great workout room with the latest equipment, and the pool is clean and well kept. The beds are very comfortable, and the place is extremely quiet.

Dear Nynan,

Thank you for the great review of our Hilton Garden Inn! I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed all of the comforts and amenities we have to offer. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Frederick.
Holland, Michigan
Reviewed 2 April 2013

This hotel was impeccably clean. Check in was a breeze. Our room was spacious and clean. The bed was incredibly comfortable. The swimming pool and jacuzzi was wonderful. Overall, our stay was amazing! Highly recommend.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Dear Heather H,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. “Amazing” is what we strive for and I am very happy to hear that we succeeded! I will be sure to share your comments with the team.

Thank you again and we look forward to taking care of you next time you are in town.
Van Alstyne, Texas
Reviewed 28 March 2013

I have been exclusive to this property over the last year after trying the other Hilton brands in the Frederick. Over the year the staff has always been excellent. What sets this property apart from the others is the bar/restaurant/lounge and front desk personnel. I usually arrive late nights and early mornings and Chris is always quick and ready with my keys and bag. Rion, Crystal, Susie, or Tim are always available at the desk and willing to do whatever they can to make your stay enjoyable. The restaurant and Bar is always a pleasure to be around, especially after a long work day. Keli is always courteous and prompt behind the bar, and if she's not behind the bar then she is providing room service. With the new restaurant menu the food is always consistently good.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business