“Great Hotel” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Frederick

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Ranked #3 of 22 Hotels in Frederick
Va
“Great Hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2013 via mobile

We are Hilton Diamond members so we stay at a lot of Hilton brands a year. This is one of the best. It is spotless and the front desk was extremely courteous. My niece used to stay here when she came to the area on business so it has been here for quite a while and yet they have kept up the quality. I have sinus problems and have had no problem. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed July 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HGIFrederick G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Frederick, responded to this review, 5 July 2013
Annie72,

On behalf of the entire team, please accept my thanks for providing some feedback regarding your most recent stay at our property. Additionally, on behalf of the entire Hilton Family, thank you for being a loyal Hilton Hhonors Diamond Member. Hilton's success can only be contributed to loyal guests like yourself. We appreciate you choosing to stay with our family of brands when traveling.

I am delighted to hear that your stay was enjoyable and our team provided you with a great service experience you have come to expect from Hilton. We certainly hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our property at some point in the near future. On behalf of all of us here at the hotel, thanks again for giving us the opportunity to serve. As always, if there is any additional assistance I can provide to you either now or in the future, I am at your service.

Hilton Garden Inn Frederick

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2013

It's rare when I have the need to stay in a local hotel, but I highly recommend the Hilton Garden Inn. The hotel is very new and the rooms are a good size with nice furnishings. There is a small pool area, too. The breakfast buffet is amazing with fresh omelets, pancakes, and waffles made to order. Delicious!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HGIFrederick G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Frederick, responded to this review, 1 July 2013
blbrodger,

On behalf of the entire team, please accept our congratulations on your wedding and most sincere thanks for allowing us to welcome you on such a special occasion. I am delighted that your stay was enjoyable. As always, if there is any additional assistance I may provide to you either now or in the future, I am at your service!

San Diego
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2013

We stayed here for 3 nights, while visiting family in the area. The hotel is easy to get to and we have a very enjoyable stay. The rooms are very comfortable. The hotel staff was very friendly. We especially enjoyed the baked cookies in the afternoon.

A good choice and we will return.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Kathleen R,

On behalf of the entire team, please accept my thanks for sharing some feedback regarding your most recent stay. We are delighted to hear that your stay was enjoyable and you were able to sample the freshly-baked cookies. We look forward to welcoming you back to our property when your travels bring you back to our area. ! As always, if there is any additional assistance I may provide to you either now or in the future, I am at your service!

Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2013 via mobile

A nice stay on a vacation touring historical sites in Maryland and Virgina. Clean rooms, good breakfast and helpful staff. It was located near a nice shopping area as well. The workout area had good equipment and the pool appeared nice.

Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
HGIFrederick G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Frederick, responded to this review, 27 June 2013
fairmax,

Thank you for taking the time to share some feedback regarding your most recent stay at our property. I am delighted to hear that your stay was enjoyable and you had the opportunity to take in some of the great history surrounding our property. We certainly hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our property in the near future. As always, if there is any additional assistance I may provide to you either now or in the future, I am at your service!

Frederick, Maryland, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2013

I stay only at Hilton brand hotels for business and pleasure, as I have been a Hilton Honors member since 2007. This particular Garden Inn smelled so bad...dirty musty at best...hallways and rooms, that I had to leave after one week and book a room at Marriott. There was no availability at any Hiltons in the vicinity. At first I was not sure if the smell was due to humidity in the area, as I am from a non humid area. Turning the AC on seemed to help for a bit, however, the AC could not be kept on all of the time lest I freeze. I was moved to a different room after four days and found the room to smell just as bad...not initially, but after a short period of time. I am not sure if it was the dirty old ripped carpet, or the AC system, but this hotel needs to be shut down and remodeled before accepting more guests. This cannot be good for people's breathing and health, and needs to be reported. My sinuses were plugged and I could not stay in the room for any good length of time. I wanted to scream each time I walked into the room as it smelled so funky. I cannot believe I experienced this at a Hilton brand hotel. Interestingly, when I went to front desk to report initially, the manager was on the phone with another lady staying at the hotel, complaining about the smell in her room. He moved her as well. I did let the front staff know on the way out that I was moving to a different hotel and my reasoning. I walked into the Marriott and immediatly smelled fresh air and normal environment in both halls and room. The stress of this stay makes me question my Hilton allegiance.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

1 Thank Heidi W
Heidi W.,

Thank you for taking the time to provide some feedback regarding your most recent stay at our property. On behalf of the entire team, please accept my most sincere apologies for us providing you with anything less than an exceptional stay experience. We have reached out to you via the email address provided and look forward to resolving your concerns. In doing so, this will help us continue our efforts to provide our guests with the best possible stay experience in Frederick. We certainly hope to have the opportunity to earn back your trust and faith in our property. My direct contact information is listed below. Please feel free to reach out at a time that is convenient as your satisfaction is quite important to me. I look forward to speaking with you.

240-566-1500
chris.guerrero@hilton.com
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2013

We stayed at this hotel 4 adults two rooms. Clean modern hotel very helpful front desk that assisted us with printed directions and printed up our boarding passes. Very clean rooms. No breakfast but a restaurant and bar on the ground floor looked nice. Not too far from down town Fred about a 10min ride.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
HGIFrederick G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Frederick, responded to this review, 25 June 2013
ataglance,

On behalf of the entire team, please accept my thanks for sharing some feedback regarding your most recent stay. I am glad to hear your stay was enjoyable and our team was able to provide you with a great service experience. We certainly hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our area during a future stay with us! As always, if there is any additional assistance I may provide to you either now or in the future, I am at your service!

castro valley, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2013

Although this hotel has a great location, the room I had smelled awful and had not been serviced well. Plus, they charge for breakfast, which seemed pretty unusual for this type of hotel. I wouldn't stay again... lots of other options in the area!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGIFrederick G, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Frederick, responded to this review, 5 June 2013
Alan B,

On behalf of the entire team, thank you for taking the time to provide some feedback regarding your most recent stay at our property. It is always our goal to provide our guests with warm service, clean and comfortable accommodations, and great value guests have come to expect from Hilton Garden Inn. It is evident to me that we did not live up to that obligation during your stay and for that alone, I simply cannot apologize enough.

I have enclosed my contact information below and look forward to resolving your concerns to your satisfaction. Please contact me at your convenience as I am committed to making this right. On behalf of all of us here in Frederick, I would like to thank you for sharing your concerns and allowing us the opportunity to earn back your trust and faith in our hotel. I look forward to speaking with you.

240-566-1500