“Great stay”

Ranked #3 of 22 Hotels in Frederick
Reviewed 11 August 2013

The hotel was clean and beautiful, and the staff was very friendly. Check in and check out were a breeze. Our room was also very clean and comfortable. Our room was wheelchair accessible (didn't it, just what was available), so it was a little larger than the average room. The only issue was the wheelchair accessible shower which didn't drain properly and causes quite a lake all over the floor. No big deal though. We let the front desk know and they were very apologetic.

This hotel was convenient to many local sites: Harper's Ferry, Antietam National Battlefield and Historic Frederick.

Room Tip: We booked using Priceline and got a good rate.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
HGIFrederick G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Frederick, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2013

goldenparadox,

On behalf of the entire team, please accept my thanks for providing some feedback regarding your stay. I am glad to hear your stay was enjoyable and wanted to personally apologize for the experience encountered with respect to the accessible shower in your room. I will be following up with our maintenance team to ensure this matter was addressed to the best of our ability. When your travels bring you back to Frederick, we certainly hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back. As always, if there is any additional assistance I may provide to you either now or in the future, I am at your service!

Reviewed 9 August 2013

Everything was great; the staff, the room/bathrooms were very clean, temperature of the room was easy to control. Pillows were a bit stiff, but overall, we would stay there again. The breakfast was excellent, and the staff were really friendly and accommodating. Check in and out was a breeze. We needed a taxi and the front desk recommended a great company who we used all evening.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

On behalf of the entire team, please accept my most sincere thanks for sharing some feedback with us. The entire team truly appreciates it as it is always our goal to ensure our guests have a great stay experience. We certainly hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back at some point when your travels bring you back to Frederick. Thanks again for choosing to stay with us. As always, if there is any additional assistance I may provide to you either now or in the future, I am at your service!

Reviewed 7 August 2013

From the front desk staff to the cleaning staff to the restaurant staff, everyone was so friendly and accomidating. Only had breakfast, but it was great. The room seemed recently updated and very clean. We really enjoyed our stay.

Pamela V,

On behalf of the entire team, thank you for taking the time to provide some feedback regarding your stay here in Frederick. We truly appreciate it and are glad to hear your stay was enjoyable. I'm also glad to hear you had the opportunity to enjoy our fantastic fully cooked-to-order breakfast. It truly is a great way to start off each day! We certainly hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our property when your travels bring you back to Frederick. As always, if there is any additional assistance I may provide to you either now or in the future, I am at your service!

Reviewed 6 August 2013

Overall this Hotel was very well staffed and very friendly we had a pleasant stay! Also the guest that met us there were also highly impressed with the fancy looks and decor. I believe you will get more business from our family members because of how well received and the service that was provided.

Luis B,

On behalf of the entire team, thanks for taking the time to provide some feedback regarding your most recent stay. At the Hilton Garden Inn - Frederick, it is always our goal to provide warm, friendly, and efficient service, clean, comfortable accommodations, and exceptional value. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and certainly hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our property at some point in the future. As always, if there is any additional assistance I may provide to you either now or in the future, I am at your service!

Reviewed 5 August 2013

We stayed here July 21, 2013 weekend....were moving our daughter and son in law into their new home, so were very tired at night. Beds were comfortable, room was quiet, staff was friendly, but not intrusive. Hotel was very clean. Bathroom was a little small, but nicely appointed. Will stay here again when we visit!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
HGIFrederick G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Frederick, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2013

djtdoc,

On behalf of the entire team, thanks for choosing to stay with us! We hope your daughter and son in law enjoy their new home! I am delighted we could be of service to you and relieved to hear your stay was enjoyable. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future!

Reviewed 2 August 2013

Thankfully the staff tells me a renovation project is about to begin. It's needed as the AC Units (in wall type) which I really never liked anyway, stink badly. Very musty almost body odor like smell in all the rooms.

I was told that we weren't the only ones to complain. Finally found a room that didn't stink as bad as others.

I stayed at this hotel several years ago when it first opened and it's still nice overall. The rooms are clean(marked it not due to AC Units), more modern, food in the kitchen is excellent, the pool is great, etc...all things nice.

Unfortunately I won't be back until I confirm all this is resolved. Just forewarning anyone who is sensitive to smells like this.

Room Tip: Just an FYI, the pool and workout area is in the Lower Level.

pdqgp,

On behalf of the entire, team, please accept my thanks for sharing some feedback with us. While it is always our goal to exceed the expectations of our guests, it is only with honest and candid feedback from our valued guests, like yourself, that we can continue to improve. I would like to personally apologize to you for the problems you experienced. We certainly hope to have the opportunity to prove to you how important your trust and faith in this property is during a future stay with us. Again, on behalf of the entire team, please accept my most sincere apologies. We certainly hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future. As always, if there is any additional assistance I may provide to you either now or in the future, I am at your service!

Reviewed 30 July 2013

We stayed at this hotel as part of a group attending a wedding in Frederick. The hotel is conveniently located with easy access to the major roads in the area and it was just a mile or so south of town. The staff was very friendly and helpful during our entire stay. The rooms are as expected for HGI, clean and reasonably comfortable. Our room was on the top floor and at the end of the hallway so it was quiet as well. Excellent location for visiting the area, close to shopping and several restaurants. Will definitely stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

JKB1989,

Thanks for taking the time to share some feedback! At the Hilton Garden Inn Frederick, it is an absolute honor for us to partner with those special celebrations such as weddings and it is always our goal to make our guests feel at home. I am delighted to hear that your stay was enjoyable, and hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back real soon. As always, if there is any additional assistance I may provide to you either now or in the future, I am at your service.