Stayed one night in a standard room, November 18, 2012. Breakfast at least had bacon and scrambled eggs.
Refridgerator was noisey to the point that I put my perishables back in the car and turned the fridge off. The room heater was very noisey and turned on and off all night. The door to the room chafed against the door-frame and didn't close properly without pulling or pushing it shut. The bathroom sink was not in the bathroom but in the bed area of the room itself.
Stayed at competing chain in Gettysburg the next nite:
- King bed with pull-out sofa
- Flat screen (and larger) TV
- new building
- more than $15 lower rate
My brand loyalty to BW took a big hit due to Frederick.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our charming Frederick, MD hotel is conveniently located off of 4 major highways and is just minutes from the downtown Frederick area. With room types for all your traveling needs including amenities such as, Complimentary Hot Breakfast, Complimentary High Speed Internet access and Complimentary Parking make a stay at our hotel both convenient and comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Historic Frederick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Historic Frederick Hotel Frederick
- Best Western Frederick
- Frederick Best Western