Motel 6 Frederick - Fort Detrick
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$147
US$132
BestWestern.com
US$92
ComfortInn
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 August 2010

No bathroom fan....very worn linens---hope they were clean No kleenex, shampoo,nor coffee in room. Did have microwave and refrig. Front desk frequently unmanned. No breakfast except coffee in the office and not well refilled., no napkins

The price was right and the pool nice.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2009

I made guaranteed reservations thru Quality Inns on May 23rd. Today, June 5th, we followed the instructions to the motel and couldn't find it. We stopped at the Comfort Inn nearby and found that the motel we wanted was now a Motel 6. I went to Motel 6 and asked to see a room. The key they gave me did not work, but I saw enough to and from the room to convince me that the Comfort Inn would be a better choice. We stayed the night at the Comfort Inn. Quality Inn never informed me of the change.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 May 2009

Thought this was going to be a nice hotel. NOT! Rugs were so stained and yuck looking we kept our shoes on when walking around at all. Bathroom was clean but caulking was getting black and mildewy. Room was supposed to be non-smoking. It REEKED so badly of smoke that I didn't even want to stay there but we'd been driving for over 10 hours and it was almost midnight or I would have asked for another room or left. They must have either just converted it from a smoking to non-smoking room or people staying in it smoked regardless of it's status. The bedsheets and blankets even reeked. It was hard to sleep for me because of the awful smell and thought of how icky it made me feel being in that grungy smelly room.
SO Disappointed!

• Stayed: May 2009
Reviewed 2 February 2009

This was a pretty nice hotel. The price was very reasonable. The bed was comfortable. And they had wireless internet which the hotel across the street (the comfort inn) did not have and wanted more money per night.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 6 January 2009

The majority of hotels in the area were more exspensive and rated lower than this lovely hotel. I like it for the location; it is off the highway, but extremely close to downtown, shopping, and restaurants. My room was updated and clean. The staff was one of the most friendly and accomodating I've ever encountered. I also enjoyed the breakfast.

• Stayed: December 2008
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)