“Great Service!”

Hampton Inn Frederick
Ranked #4 of 22 Hotels in Frederick
Reviewed 14 March 2012

Carol Rosa...just ask for Carol Rosa. She went way above and beyond for me from the moment I stepped into the hotel. A constant smile, a friendly greeting, an easy check-in...and a special delivery of warm cookies hand delivered to my room. That has never happened to me at any Hampton Inn! Carol just raised the bar! Thank you, Carol of all you do!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Frederick

Reviewed 9 March 2012

I just spent a very long night at this hotel without really getting any sleep. The traffic noise is awful. I was on the fifth floor and didn't fall asleep until 5AM. I've stayed at the other Hampton near Ft. Detrick & the Hilton Garden Inn which are just as convenient but without the traffic noise.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank sparksgirl
Reviewed 25 February 2012

We stayed here with a Living Social deal and were expecting clean, adequate accommodations. We were so pleasantly surprised by the quality and service that rival fancy, expensive hotels. The room was a wonderful size and the staff couldn't be nicer. At the complimentary breakfast, they kept our tables cleared as we ate as if we were in a fancy restaurant. Everyone greeted us politely - from cleaning staff to maintenance workers to desk personnel. Their "take care" [of the earth] green initiative is icing on the cake. CFC bulbs in the rooms, EFFECTIVE but water-efficient toilets, etc. make one feel environmentally responsible while relaxing. If we're ever in Frederick again, we will be sure to stay here.

Room Tip: right by Interstate 270
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 February 2012

My wife and I just wanted to get away for a relaxing overnigt and, by happenstance, choose this Hapton Inn. Good, good choice. The staff is excellent. Warm, helpful and always ready with a smile. The room was clean and comfortable and very spacious. The continental breakfast was fresh and the lady who was in charge of the set-up could not have worked harder nor been more friendly. The hotel was exactly what we wanted ... a place to get away and relax for a night.

Haviing said so much positive abiut the hotel, I would suggest that you fine toehr eateries than the restaurant attched to the hotel. The service was very nice but the food was marginal.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank calabriavince
Reviewed 21 December 2011

My wife and I suffered the destruction of our home by fire two days before Thanksgving 2011. We stayed here for a month. We affectionately call this the "Four Seasons of Frederick." The management and staff are lovely people with caring hearts. Everyone, and I mean everyone of the hotel staff is warm, genuine and attentive. Far above and beyond what I've experienced at other Hampton Inns as I travel often. They even suprised us with a fully decorated table top Christmas tree in our room during our last week. Our many thanks to Carol, Cheryl, Lisa, Yolanda, Sean, Marcella & Mike. They all make this place very special. Exceeds on all levels. Fresh baked cookies each evening and great coffee make the return at night feel like home. We are so very thankful for everyone's extra efforts. Go ahead and book your room now!

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter. North side faces mountains toward Mt. St. Mary's.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
MichelleGuests, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Frederick, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2012

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of the Hampton Inn Frederick. What a compliment to be nicknamed the "Four Seasons of Frederick"!

We were so sorry for the reason that brought you to our hotel. But, we were so happy to be able to provide you with a "home" when you needed it. Thank you so much for your kind comments about our staff. We are extremely proud of our terrific staff - we believe they truly epitomize our "We Love Guests!" philosophy. It was our pleasure to surprise you with some Christmas cheer to make your stay feel more like home during the holidays.

Thanks again for sharing your experience with others on TripAdvisor!

Reviewed 20 December 2011

I visit Frederick MD quite often and have stayed at a few differenct hotels there, but now Hampton Inn Frederick is my choice place to stay and I consider it my home away from home. The customer service is Supreme! Staff is friendly, professional, helpful, and always go above and beyond in service, even after you leave. I lost my reciept, called a few days after, and had it e-mailed to me in a matter of minutes. They were just as friendly, professional, and helpful as the day I arrived. They offer a full complimentary breakfast with healthy options. Delicious each morning! Beware fresh baked cookies every evening. They are addicting! I looked forward coming in from the cold each evening for the complimentary fresh coffee/tea and cookies. Thanks to the staff for making my long stay enjoyable!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Elissa G
Reviewed 8 December 2011

My husband and I booked this through a LivingSocial package that included a one night stay, a Flying Dog Brewery tour and 2 drinks at the hotel bar.

The hotel was much nicer than I was expecting. The room was quite large, and the bed was big and comfy. The hotel desk staff were very helpful when we had questions on how to get around. That highway is a pain in the butt.

Breakfast was much better than I have had at previous hotels. The food was kept fresh and hot, and there was a "make your own waffle" station. Plenty of options for those of us that don't eat meat.

Location was good- right off the highway. Don't listen to Googlemaps- you can easily turn left into the hotel parking lot from that main road.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank phedrebun
MichelleGuests, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Frederick, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2011

Thank you for your review of the Hampton Inn Frederick, MD! We are so happy that you discovered our Livingsocial package and were able to enjoy your experience at the hotel and Flying Dog Brewery!

We are always happy to pleasantly surprise our guests with comfy beds, helpful staff members and a fantastic breakfast in the morning. Once guests experience all of these things the first time - this is what turns them into loyal guests.

Thanks again for sharing your positive experience with others on TripAdvisor. We look forward to having you as our guest again in the future!