Hampton Inn Frederick
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$148
US$158
Residence Inn Frederick(Frederick)
US$210
Residence Inn
All reviewsfront deskbuckeystown pikecomplimentary breakfastoutdoor poolroad noisegreat place to staythe breakfast areacookiesbreakfast staffclean roomswaffleseasy accessdefinitely stay here againparking lotfitness centerconvenient locationstaff was friendly
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 October 2013

My family and I stayed there for 4 nights the end of SEPT 2013. We had 3 babies/children with us. The customer service at this hotel was exceptional. I was very impressed with how nice and accommodating everyone that worked there was. Excellent customer service!

Room Tip: Try not to leave the hotel during rush hour, traffic is tough to get through.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 October 2013

We stayed for four nights. Our room was clean, spacious and well appointed. Everyone on the staff was friendly and helpful. The room was a bit pricey but they accept a number if discounts. Would highly recommend.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 27 September 2013

I was pleasantly surprised with the level of service I received during my stay at this Hampton Inn location. There was plenty of hotel options to choose from in this area, but this past stay has solidified my intention to book here before anywhere else when I do return in the future. I would like to point out a few staff members that made my stay memorable:

Carol - I believe she was the Front Desk Manager; always had a smile and made every morning very cheerful - it definitely rubbed off on business travelers who were on the go each morning. I know I left the property in a better mood after every interaction I had with her!

Amanda - Amanda serviced the breakfast bar every morning. I give Amanda a lot of credit... Each morning the breakfast area was busy, but you would not know it. Everything was stocked accordingly and she had great people skills. The other names of the ladies who also worked the breakfast area have escaped my mind, but all were great & personable.

I was greeted by the GM & Night Auditor at check-in & felt like they truly rolled out the red carpet when that is not the case at other properties.

The sales team also made a point to introduce themselves. Those ladies were very special and accommodating. They informed me that the property will be going through an overhaul of renovations in the very near future which is very exciting! This Hampton Inn is special that it has a lot of meeting space & even a ballroom. I can't wait until these renovations begin and finish so the product can reflect how great this staff is!

Great job, I will be back again!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 September 2013

This Hotel is very well located on I270and provides comfortable accommodation, clean rooms, well maintained and served by friendly staff. Rooms are a good size and well equipped. The complimentary breakfast is well presented, a good selection of foods and beverages. Great for the traveler.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Long line to check in, but Carol at the front desk handled everyone competently and professionally, so that we waited only 5 minutes or so with a line 7 deep. Asked for quiet room; got a quiet room!

Room was spacious, clean and well appointed. Lots of plugs so that we could recharge all our devices easily, including by the bed. Nice amenities in the bathroom. Sheets and pillows were Hampton standard, which means clean, fresh and a choice of pillows.

Breakfast the next morning was very crowded, but the staff kept the food stocked and the tables clean. Offered turkey sausage rather than standard pork sausage or bacon; based on clientele this was a wise decision on the hotel's part, as that took into account very diverse guests. Little touches like that made this location stand apart.

Google Maps had a terrible time trying to get us to this location. It's just past the interstate off ramp, and you have to be aware of what you're doing as you exit and cross over to the left turn lane (no lights) and take a left at the Cracker Barrel sign and wend your way back toward the way you came. Once inside the parking lot, all was fine. Exiting had the same problem if you were going left; had to wait a while for a very busy street to clear. Signage for the location could be better. That's the only complaint I had about an otherwise excellent stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple