Stayed here for four nights in March 2012 as part of a visit to the Washington, DC area. Our original plan had been to stay only one night and then continue to a downtown Washington hotel for the weekend. But we enjoyed the Farifield in Frederick so much that we stayed four nights and took the Metro into Washington instead.
The staff was very helpful and printed us directions to the Shady Grove Metro Station, the Tyson's Corners Mall in Virginia and various local restaurants.
The hotel was scrupulously clean throughout. Our beds were firm yet comfortable making for a good night's sleep. The room's window opened enough to get some fresh air.
We were close to malls and downtown Frederick which has many good restaurants along a gentrified main street.
Our only criticism of the hotel involves the Internet Wi-Fi which was tempermental during busy periods.
Overall our hotel stay was a comfortable, relaxing experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Frederick Fairfield Inn & Suites! Located conveniently from I-270 and I-70 and just 2 miles from Historic Downtown Frederick, we are the perfect hotel destination for all of your business and leisure travel needs. At the Frederick Fairfield Inn & Suites, you can always count on a friendly welcome at an affordable price! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Frederick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites By Marriott Frederick
- Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott Frederick Hotel Frederick
- Fairfield Inn Frederick
- Fairfield Frederick
- Frederick Fairfield Inn