MainStay Suites
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$143
US$210
Residence Inn
US$146
Agoda.com
All reviewscontinental styleworking orderwould stay here againcold cerealfront desk staffbed was comfortabledishwashercouchsink
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 May 2012

We were traveling on business with my husband (4 kids) we were originally booked into a first floor room, we went in and decided that this hotel was NOT for us. Went to the front desk to check out (they were very kind about it), they asked us if we wanted to be moved to another room, that they had just remodeled the 3rd floor. Reluctantly my husband went to check out the room. The third floor was BEAUTIFUL and VERY CLEAN!! We LOVE our room, it's not top of the line but it's clean and updated. We have had a great stay, the continental breakfast is good, with 4 kids we found something for everyone to eat, and they have fresh coffee all day. The hotel staff is very kind and helpful. I would stay here again, if we were to stay in the renovated rooms.

Room Tip: Ask for the renovated rooms, they are all NEW, quiet and clean! I would NOT stay in the rooms that have not been renovated (at least the one we were in)
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank RKP6
Reviewed 16 October 2011

I had to literally live here for two weeks. The room had a good size, kitchen had pots and utensils. The room was always clean. The best customer service i have had was from Raja Thakkar. He thought before I could on how to tend to my needs. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2011
2  Thank QSCoor
Reviewed 7 October 2011

I am working in Frederick and have been at this hotel for over a month. The hotel grounds are clean and well kept. The housekeeping does a great job of keeping everything looking nice in my room and in the public areas. The front desk staff are always friendly and quick to greet me with a smile as I come in. They welcome my cats and are careful to not let them escape when housekeeping or maintenance comes in. I have yet to hear any noise from my neighbors. Overall, this has been a great hotel experience and if I ever get the chance to come back, I will stay here.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Janna W
Reviewed 18 September 2011

My boyfriend and I stay at MainStay Suites in Frederick and we always have a great time. The gentleman at the front desk Raja is always very helpful. We actually asked for a different room so we could have on with a bath tub not just a shower and if the hotel wasn't booked Raja said he would be able to help us with changing rooms. This is the best hotel my boyfriend and I have ever stayed in.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Deanna F
Reviewed 28 July 2011

Went to this establishment for the "suite" in the name. Did not check Trip Advisor. Suite was not separate rooms, more like a studio. Staff pleasant. After checking in went to room and immediately found bedbug snuggled up to the light switch by the bed headboard. Immediately left and asked to have check-in canceled. Quickly done. Almost seemed like they were used to this.

Room Tip: Avoid unless you want to take a chance on bugs.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family