“Nice and clean, but very small.”
Review of Sleep Inn

Sleep Inn
Ranked #11 of 22 Hotels in Frederick
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 14 July 2009

I normally only stay at hotels with pools for my kids, but we were only staying one night just to sleep while travelling to DC. The room was a bit cramped and the bathroom was smaller than ones on a cruise ship. That being said, the room was spotless and I actually liked the shower stall (there was no bathtub) in the closet-size bathroom. The one irritating thing was the refrigerator in the room - it made a sound like rain on a tin roof all night, off and on, when it ran. I should have unplugged it.

Really, for the price, it was fine. The breakfast was typical continental, but with hard-boiled eggs, which I appreciated. Odd thing --- there was just one set of salt and pepper shakers for the breakfast area, no individual packets, and the breakfast attendant came over to my table and took them saying they were for everyone to share!

The hotel was rather hard to find, kind of hidden at the back of a shopping mall area.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank buckvikes

Reviewed 8 June 2009

A pleasant comfortable hotel, very well located. I was not happy on check-out. The hotel cleaners banged on my door twice from 8am-9am, waking me. The receptionist also cared more about getting me to vacate the room than my comfort when I was running 10 minutes late.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 August 2007

We stayed here the night before driving in to Baltimore. The inn was very quiet, room small but very comfortable and adequate for our needs. Staff very friendly. The included breakfast the next morning was very good. I don't know when this hotel was built but it looks pretty new. We'd definitely stay again.

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
1  Thank kiskangel
A TripAdvisor Member
Ann Arbor, MI
Reviewed 17 June 2006

If only my husband and I had needed a room then it would have been fine. I booked this hotel thinking it came with the micro/fridge set up and it doesn't. We were to be there several nights and hoped to cut expenses by doing a little light food in our room. It has a roomy stall type shower but that did us no good traveling with a baby. I needed a bath tub to bathe him in and I didn't see anywhere in the hotel write up that a bath tub wasn't in the bathrooms. Otherwise, the room was adequte for our needs.

Stayed: June 2006
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 June 2006

Very nice hotel conviently located near everything!

The rooms were clean and spacious.. no bath in ours, only a shower. The front desk lady was really nice! Overall a very nice hotel if you are stopping by near baltimore...

• Stayed: June 2006
2  Thank mtlatc
Reviewed 13 October 2004

Pretty standard hotel. Fairly small room - but complimentary breakfast compensates.

Good location on the edge of town and literally across the road from the mall.

2  Thank harters