“Beautiful villa perfect for total relaxation”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
On-site Golf Course
On-site Golf Course
Roman Theatre of Cartegena
Sand Sculptures of Bolnuevo
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
oclear
Wicklow, Ireland
“Beautiful villa perfect for total relaxation”
Reviewed 18 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

When we booked this villa we had no idea of where it was. It is area in Spain we had never been to. We have done all the mad drinking and partying holidays and we just wanted to chillout. This villa is in a quiet part of camposol and this suited us totally. Within couple minute drive there is everything you would need, from the golf clubhouse to a perfect supermarket (consum) and the Chinese bazar which has everything from hair gel to a step ladder!!!

As for the villa it has it all. Inside it has all mod cons from appliances to TV etc. It has nice comfy couches for the relaxing evenings drinking wine in front of TV. The bedrooms are comfy and perfectly sized. It was only myself and my wife so we had loads of space. It could feel bit small if you had group of 6, but I have no doubt the villa would still be amazing.

Now the best bit, outside. The pool and garden is perfect. It has loads of sun loungers, and seating areas. Lovely table and chairs to eat at, lovely couches to sit and have a drink. It has it all, that amazing pool being the highlight. We went to the Chinese bazar and bought two lilos and spent much of our time just floating around in the pool. It is perfectly setup to sunbathe and get a tan!!

I can't reccomend this villa highly enough. We have been doing self catering for several years now and this tops all the properties we have stayed in across France and Spain. We will be booking it again soon.

Thanks Ben for all your help with booking and swift responses to any enquiries we had.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Bandit201...
“Loved it”
Reviewed 23 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

My stay at this Particular villa was very good, the place had all the things you would need apart from tea towels haha but I'm sure Ben the owner will sort that out after he reads this. Anyway back to my stay, the first thing you get when you walk in is a Big smile on your face, everything is clean and ready to go then you go outside to the pool and that smile your carrying round with you gets bigger and that's what you want when you go to places like this I could go on and on about my stay here but you must go and see for yourself, the shops and the locals are great so friendly in fact it's the English kind we all love and miss in the uk so I say to anyone go and remind yourself what life should be.

Thanks Ben

Management Response
23 Feb 2017
Thank you so much for your review. We do everything possible to ensure the very best level of customer service. We hope you and the family return again soon. Ben and Giles
Nicola P
Portsmouth, England, United Kingdom
“Family Break”
Reviewed 21 February 2017 for a stay in May 2016

A wonderful break away from the hussle and bustle of life.

The villa is easy to find and set in a quite location but also close enough to local facilities.

There are beautiful beaches just a short drive away as well as a stunning Marina with a great selection of restaurants.

The villa itself is fully equipped with all you will need and the owners are a pleasure to deal with.

I will be sure to return again soon.

Management Response
23 Feb 2017
Thank you so much for your review. We do everything possible to ensure the very best level of customer service. I will check the situation with tea towels, many thanks.

We hope you and your partner return again soon.

Ben and Giles
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing