The nice thing about the boutique hotel is that it's small and the service can be very personal.
- Rooms have a nice modern design
- Location across the beach is just superb. And 5 minutes walk to the old city. It could not have been better.
- Breakfast is in good even very healthy. Fresh fruit, actimel, yoghurt, dried fruits and nuts. If you want meat: there is not much.
- It is an efficient designed hotel, all is well thought off. LED's turn on automatically when you walk in the doorway.
- Service is kind by Anna and I guess her husband.
- wifi is eay to use: not complex login
- Every we asked, was catered for (extra nutella at the breakfast, tea at night)
- nice massage shower.
- Rooms are a bit small
- We were given a sea view room, but it had smell of smoke. So we had to request a different room.
- We had to take a back room (so sea view), and there is not much to enjoy.
- The personnel doesn't speak fluent English. So be ready to use your hands and broken Spanish.
- no toilet brush
- small wash basin / limited space in bath room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New hotel in peñiscola.open in 2008.bed and breakfast. Modern design.10 rooms with internet free,air condition,minibar, channel music, television lcd. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Estrella del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.