“Great food, great value, great service,”
Review of Mister Rabit

Mister Rabit
Ranked #145 of 194 Restaurants in Peniscola
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Casino, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, great value, great service,”
Reviewed 14 May 2013

Wow we found this late on the day of our arrival. After bad experience at check in at our accommodation how our spirits were lifted at Mr Rabit. The food was delicious with extras brought out and apple schnapps when we paid the bill. Tried a couple of other places but returned twice here. Each time was excellent. the only place I felt comfortable to take my travel bag off my shoulder and guess what ? Left it on the chair when we left the restaurant!!! When we returned they saw us pull up and were waving to me. From our conservation they knew where we were staying and were going to ring. They were genuinely concerned for my wellbeing. Loved the apple schnapps!!!!!!!!!! Thank you SO much!!!!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Roseken

VALENCIA
“Good food at a value for money price”
Reviewed 18 April 2013

We stumbled across this place thinking it was probably very average but in fact was surprising good. I had sole and salad with chips and
My wife had large prawns and salad and we both enjoyed the meal very much. We had large ice cream sundaes after and these were great. We had drinks and coffees and the bill came to 37 euros which we thought was very good value. The staff were very friendly.

• Visited April 2013
Stratford-upon-Avon, United Kingdom
“Good food great price”
Reviewed 10 June 2012

Arrived tired so chose this because it was near and seemed well patronised. All of the local restaurants offer a special at 10 euros. We had asparagus (husband) prawns (me) as starters and very acceptable. The mixed paella that followed had a good flavour. Very pleasantly surprised at this quality for the price paid. The local 6 euro wine was also fine.

• Visited June 2012