“Bar and pizzareia?”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 23 January 2013

I am not sure if the owners of this place care whether they stay open or not, the hours are very inconsistent as to whether or not they will have a cook on duty varies from one minute to the next, it is a crying shame they don't care about business, this could be a very neat place if they had a manager that knew how to operate a place like this, I could turn this place around and have a killer bar to hang out at plus turn a profit for the owner!

Reviewed 29 September 2012

The Place from a far always looks like a really cool place to hang out. The pretty lights outside, and they even have pool tables. For Camp Verde pool tables are hard to find. I like hanging out there but every single time I have ever ordered a drink I hate it. I had decided the last time that I was done trying that place.

1  Thank Sue R
Reviewed 12 September 2012

This place is pretty cool.. It has potential to be better they could do so much with it. I love the outdoor seating and they have corn hole witch is pretty fun.. They also offer food which is great..

Reviewed 1 December 2011

If you want great food, great service and a great selection of beer then this is the place! Ask for Liz, she is amazing!

Reviewed 3 April 2011

I went to Verde Cellars for the open mic that was published in the local weekly entertainment guide, for every Sunday evening 5-8pm. I wasn't sure I had the right place at first, the sign out front said Salt Mine Cellars, and another sign said Cellars, with the an empty space in front of it. It looked like a dive, I asked the disinterested bar tender if there was a jam, and he had to ask his co-worker, who said it started at 7pm, he thought. I did not stay to eat, the place scared me.

2  Thank travelbug5584