Cliff Castle Casino Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Copper Canyon Inn(Camp Verde)
Comfort Inn(Camp Verde)
Verde Valley Inn(Cottonwood)
Pines Motel(Cottonwood)
View Motel(Cottonwood)
  • Pool
All reviewsbowling alleykids questjohnny rocketsgood newsper hourverde valleybeds were comfortablestorytellersteakhouserepairflagstaff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 January 2012

So my daughter and I rented the suite. They have great shuttle service to the casino. The suite itself ok nothing too special.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank nano262
Reviewed 14 December 2011

We have stayed here twice once in the suite and another time in a regular room. Rooms were dirty both times and the staff was very rude. I was told since I left my coupon at home that it was my problem and that I would have to pay for regular room rates. Their focus is not on their customers what so ever. I personally work in a hotel and if our rooms were ever that dirty and had a attitude with a customer we would get fired. Although they make this hotel seem nice it really is a disappointment and a waste of money. If i were you I would just find a hotel down the street. The only good thing about the hotel is it has free shuttle service even then you get hassled in to giving a tip. Overall I would not stay here I would recommend Laughlin instead if you want to gamble. I would recommend this place if you want bed bugs and an inadequate attitude to go along with it. As for the suite both of the bath tubs were not working one of the bath tubs had a hole in it there were holes in the ceiling it was a disaster. If you want to end your vacation with a terrible ending then I would recommend this hotel for you because it is by far the worst hotel around here!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: none of the rooms are up to par.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank MSNF4
Reviewed 21 August 2011

We came up for the night for brother inlaws birthday, Our money was stolen from our room, we reported to the hotel staff and they didn't want to do anything about it. Harold and Glenda the house keeping staff were the ones who did it !!!!!! After we departed the room we saw them enter the room to clean it. We cam back to the room 30 minutes later and the money was missing! Hmm? Very shady and corrupt house keeping staff that would actually steel from you!!!! We called the police and filed a police report and it turns out the night before another hotel guest had his brand new lap top stolen from his room!!! Would never stay there again rooms were disgusting, felt like a Motel 6. Towels were dirty, we checked under the mattresses for bed bugs!!! pillows and blanket on beds were horrific and smelt like mildew! STAY AWAY!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
6  Thank Eve S
Reviewed 21 August 2011

We only stayed one night, I wish we had stayed more! The beds were comfortable and the room had a balcony. The balcony was a great place to have your morning coffee, which they had a small coffee maker in the room. The only thing to the negative was the tree outside the balcony was to high, it blocked the desert veiw behind the hotel. If we go back to Camp Verde this is where we will stay!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Kathy J
Reviewed 18 April 2011

Reasonable weekday rates with a coupon for sit-down breakfast and cash at the casino included. Nice in the desert setting close to the highway. Casino has several restaurant choices for family including kids and has bowling alley and kids indoor play area.

Room Tip: Weekday rates best, website has spacials
Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple