“Nice old western vibe!”
Review of Fort Verde Suites

Fort Verde Suites
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Camp Verde
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Clean, nice, with lovely western atmosphere and a nice service, so a good spot and a perfect alternative compared to anonymous chains. We selected the options of having two independent rooms connected with a kitchenette and worked out perfectly for us!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank littlelakes
There are newer reviews for Fort Verde Suites

Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

Ideally located in old downtown, nice vibe. Sadly, they use a LOT of fabric softener on their linens, and I am highly sensitive to chemicals and smells. I travel a lot, and this is the first time I ever had to wrap my pillow in an extra t-shirt so I could sleep. Watery eyes, stuffed nose, did not sleep well regardless. That said, I now know to ask about scented linens. Also, the all-night light on the porch was bright. Blinds were new and nice, but curtains would have helped with a semblance of darkness. If those things don't affect you, it truly is a nice, clean, friendly, updated place. Name is changing to Camp Verde Suites.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

After being on the road all day....a bed and hot shower where all I wanted...my room was clean and cozy. ..great water pressure in the shower. ...I felt safe and found the staff very friendly...I would stay here again

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Rannadannado
Reviewed 13 June 2014

While, I understand Territorial Town Inn trying to save face. Let me make this very clear, no one ever returned any of our calls. Janice H. was always the one who initiated the calls and she was told the manager wasn't there right now and would call her back. The Inn had the cell # and landline # and there were no messages. Would have liked to have discussed the issue with them, and most assuredly no kind of offer was made. Prepaying in full seems silly and then only being able to cancel up to fifteen days before. Honestly, who knows that vacation plans are going to go wrong that far in advance. Doesn't matter if you are a small run business or not, it's a matter of customer service and trust. They failed on both accounts. Although be it known, the Inn did finally refund our money minus a 10% fee, which was just fine with us. So we do thank them for the refund. chris h.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Comfortable king bed.(the Renegade room) Clean. Quiet. Convenient location. Surprisingly, toiletries (soap, shampoo) were from a dispenser on the wall. No hand lotion. No hair dryer. No control of temperature, but it was comfortable for us. A bit of western decor without too much kitsch. Enjoyed the rockers on the front porch. Woman in front office was friendly and helpful. Bought discounted Out of Africa tickets with our reservation. Overall it was a good value for the money. Would stay again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

As a business traveler that has 30+ hotels nights a year I once in awhile want to venture off to close small towns. This time while working in Prescott for a few days I stumbled across Camp Verde.

Great little spot, some good food and very welcoming people.

The hotel was clean, friendly and at the right price. The beds were comfortable and amenities were more than expected.

Perfectly located between Prescott and Sedona I would recommend this place to others.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank John F
Ted R, Owner at Fort Verde Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Thank you so much for your review, we appreciate your business! Our staff works hard to make sure every guest is comfortable and feels at home. Come back and see us again, safe travels...

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I recently stayed at the Fort Verde Suites, which is what it's now called, and was pleasantly surprised! It's a small little hotel right off the Main Street of camp Verde. At first look you see that it's a bit dated but that's part of its charm! Has a great western theme which goes well with the history of the town itself. It's under new ownership and management and from what I saw looks to be in for a complete overhaul! Fresh paint and linens as well as planned renovations are sure to be a beautiful makeover;) Prices are great, service was great and rooms were neat and comfortable. I was able to bring my dog which was very nice. Close to conveniences and restaurants. Will definitely stay there again the next time I'm passing through;) Can't wait to see the new look!

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank HMet3935

Thank you for your great review! Yes, we are renovating the motel at this time and will be unveiling our new name and look July 1, 2014! Cant wait to have you back to see all our upgrades, thanks again and safe travels!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Camp Verde
#1 of 1 in Rimrock
Desert Quail Inn
Desert Quail Inn
#6 of 48 in Sedona

Been to Fort Verde Suites? Share your experiences!