“Loved Getajet in Denia!”
Review of Get a Jet

Get a Jet
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Group trips on Jet Ski We offer you organized trips with an instructor who will guide you along the beautiful Denia-Javea coast, taking you to places that can only be reached with a Jet Ski. Tours/Trips: · Trip to the Cabo de San Antonio – approximately 1 hour · Trip to Cabo de la Nao – approximately 2 hours
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My first time ever seeing the Denia and Xavea part of the Costa Blanca with a beautiful sunny day, my very good friend and owner of Getajet suggested we went out for this 2-hour tour. I had never been on a jet ski before so I got a little nervous, but Carlos is a great monitor and gave me very calming instructions and support. I still can´t believe I got to do the whole 2 hours riding on my own! I want to do it again!! The patience and lead of Getajet monitors make the difference to enjoy it the most! Gracias!

Ideamixta M, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Get a Jet, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Veronica R, we are so happy you have chosen us and after shared your excellent review with us. It makes us highly motivated to do our best. Of course, we are looking forward to meeting you as soon as possible!

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Getajet Denia,

Tuesday, September 26th, we received information for the 2-hour jetski tour. We got the information from Bea. After the information of Bea we decided to book the 2 hour tour. We wanted to go on wendsday but Bea gave us the advice to go on thursday. Thursday the weather would be much better and the sea would be calmer. So we decided to do the tour on Thursday. Thursday turned out that Bea was indeed right, it was beautiful weather and the sea was very calm. The tour guide was Pepe. Pepe made the tour unforgettable for us. In the beginning he gave us some tips to better control the jetski. After that we could make nice speed and enjoy the jetski. Pepe told us a lot about the beautiful places during the tour. At one point we stopped and we swam in a cave. It was an amazing experience and a super tour! During the tour, Pepe made pictures which he sent to us later. Pepe and Bea thank you for one of the most beautiful tours we have ever done! Greetings, Meggie and Stefan.

Ideamixta M, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Get a Jet, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Dear Stefan tanks a lot for you review. It makes us very happy that you enjoyed the tour.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

We went on the one hour guided excursion, which took us round the coast to Javia.
We booked with Danielle, who was very friendly and extremely helpful. They are the best priced in both the marinas.
We hired 3 jet skis and had a Brilliant time blasting across the water along the beautiful coastline. Upon reaching Javia there is a little bit of time to jump into the sea for a swim, before you are able to head back at full speed.
Amazing experience, our kids are 21 & 16, and loved every minute.
They take photos for you and Bluetooth to you FREE of charge.
Carlos the owner is extremely good and happy to negotiate terms on our next booking for next week!
Great service, highly recommended!
Muchas Gracias to Carlos & his team!!

Ideamixta M, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Get a Jet, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Dear Steve tanks a lot for you review. It makes us very happy that you enjoyed the tour.

Best regards

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Thank you, guys for this amazingly beautiful tour in my life. It is the first time I have visited Spain, Denia and my first Jet Ski tour.
I had never imagined that a day come when I could feel myself safe in such a long distance into the sea.
You managed two hours’ breathtaking tour in a high professional manner!
I am recommending to everyone who loves being close to the water and discovering beauty in the sea - stunning houses upon the rocks of the sea, visit #Getajet Alquiler de motos de agua en Dénia.

Ideamixta M, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Get a Jet, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

qetevandumbadze, thank you so much for being our customer and sharing this kind words with us. Our professional manners are our main concern in order to provide the best (and safest) experience. Have a great week