“Estupendo ”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

Best chateaubriand I have ever had. The staff were very attentive, I was impressed that the stone was replaced half way through our meal. Very impressed and highly recommend a visit.

1  Thank AnnetteinSpain2013

Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

Amazingly good food. We highly recommend this restaurant. Service and food are excellent. Nice atmosphere with good friends.

1  Thank arnigeir
Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

Nice evening, service fast and food delicious. By the sea downtown. Recommend this place for a top night with friends and family

1  Thank Svavar S
Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

Went here for my birthday on 11th October. I have been coming to Denia for over 20 years now and we always eat here at least once during our stay.
The service is fantastic and so it's the food.
As it was my birthday I asked if they did cocktails and although they don't usually offer them they made me a pina colada, which was lovely.
Prior to your meal you get an appetiser, this was a lamb skewer, which was so tender and full of flavour.
For starters we had our usual, cured beef from Leon with monchago, which we shared
For mains I had the suckling lamb, which was lovely and my brother had the veal, which takes up the entire plate. We also managed to squeeze in pudding, which again was lovely.
The entire meal was lovely and tasty and the service, as always, was spot on.
This restaurant is more expensive than some of the others, but personally I think it's worth it, which is why we go every time we are in Denia.
Our bill came to 90 euros which was for a huge starter, 2 mains, 2 puddings, 3 beers, a cocktail and a soft drink. We actually thought it was going to be more than that so were pleasantly surprised.
Definitely worth a visit

1  Thank Fran M
Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

We ate here after reading other reviews and taking advice from our nearby hotel. Like most other diners we shared the Chateaubriand with an excellent red wine. Not the cheapest meal we had during our trip, but certainly one of the best !
Superb meat (no need for steak knives) and the starter and dessert were also delicious. All with very attentive service. We would have returned if we had been staying longer !