My boyfriend and I had really struggled to find somewhere to go away to for a week and managed to find this little gem. We have pretty high standards and were starting to feel rather disillusioned when we stumbled across this. The rooms are a really good size with a lovely little balcony so you can sit outside. Although they didn't have 'modern' decor, it was actually really nicely decorated and had a homely feel to it (we had read some bad reviews about the decor but we had no complaints!). And being a Mariott the bed was amazing! Very large double bed with the most amazingly comfortable bedding! The pool was lovely and quiet when we went in mid September - it was very relaxing. They have a great little gym which we went to most evenings and although other people were in there, I did not have to wait once for the machines. The breakfast had a good selection and was European style with hams and cheeses as well as cooked so my boyfriend was very happy! They had fresh fruit too, which always makes me happy!
They have a couple of restaurants at the hotel - from memory there was a great Thai restaurant - we had a great meal there but I wouldn't recommend the ordinary restaurant so much. If you like to eat in different places, I'd recommend to rent a car so you can venture out in the evenings (although you could just get a taxi but doing it every night could get costly) - we found some great places down by the port. We also did a day trip to the beach which was nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Denia La Sella Golf Resort & Spa offers 5 star luxury comfort in a quiet environment and surrounded by Mediterranean nature adjacent to the Montgó Natural Park and at only a few minutes driving distance from Denia or Javea (Costa Blanca /Province Alicante).The hotel has 178 comfortable guest rooms and 8 Junior Suites with a tasteful classic design, warm colours and Mediterranean elements. The bathrooms with marble floor have a bathtub/shower combination, towel heater, hair dryer, magnifying mirror and bidet. All rooms are equipped with satellite TV, telephone, air conditioning, in room safe, minibar (a la carte on demand), iron and ironing board, work desk and wifi for free. The hotel includes two restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Alpha Holidays Limited, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Prestigia, Booking.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Denia La Sella Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Denia La Sella Golf Resort And Spa
- Marriott Denia La Sella Golf Hotel Denia
- Marriott Denia La Sella Hotel
- Denia Marriott