Adsubia Hotel
  • Beachfront
Hotel Villamor(Denia)(Great Value!)
US$72
  • Pool
Los Angeles Hotel(Denia)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$60
  • Restaurant
US$161
US$157
Hotels.com
US$154
  • Breakfast included
Art Boutique Hotel Chamarel(Denia)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$82
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotelet La Racona(Denia)(Great Value!)
US$96
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 July 2014

A good hotel close to old town, harbour and one of the beach. Nearby is a supermarket Mercadona with good prices, very well stocked. Our room was clean and confortable with a large balcony we delighted, with common facilities: hot water, TV, hair-dryer, air-conditioned. What we lacket in this hotel was a small fridge and a more varied breakfast.
The reception staff is very polite, friendly and helpful, to us especially Mirela and Rosario, whom we thanks a lot.
We have had a great time in this hotel and we recommend to other people.
Traveled as a couple.

Room Tip: Rooms with balcony on the top floor.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 96CultureVulture
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Well-priced hotel for the young on a budget (possibly families) in a good location, near to everywhere where you might want to visit.......not for the business traveller or 50+ couple......friendly, courteous and helpful staff.....not luxurious but perfectly acceptable if one had expectations as previous mentioned.....large balcony, clean room but, unfortunately, not a very comfortable bed.....only Spanish TV - would have liked an English-speaking news channel.... breakfast that is adequate but nothing special.....hot water took a bit of time to get through the system in my room and I thought, at first, that I was without hot water....parking was available at €10/day but not required as lots of parking available in the street......marked down because I am not "young", the bed was not great and there was no english-speaking news channel....nice to know what is going on in the world when you wake up in a language that you understand! ....

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 July 2013

Clean , Basic ,staff polite - for a two star and price its standard is about right.

However I spent the night without sleep due to every 4 mins(yes , i timed it as i was awake and couldn't do anything else) the hotel air-con compressor one of which which seemed to be situated in the ceiling in my room made a grumble mechanical noise - I attempted ear plugs , pillow over head and could still hear it. I informed the staff and they knew this problem existed and still placed me in this room.To make matters worse the walls are so thin you can hear your neighbors mobiles go off for messages and simple conversations.

I was also a little put off when I saw a general staff member (cleaner , cook and bottle washer) mop the floors then without washing hands re stock the breakfast buffet.

I wouldn't stay here again and wouldn't recommend it.

Room Tip: Dont stay here is you want a "good " room
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Poppies F
Reviewed 18 June 2012

A good hotel, five or ten minutes away from the harbour restaurant area. The street is uninteresting and busy but noise does not intrude. Parking is available at a price, but I always found a parking space around a corner. Staff friendly and helpful. Good selection at breakfast although there seemed to be few people staying. Stayed in single room with single bed, but equipped with excellent balcony partly shaded. Payment requested on arrival, but quite willing to defer when credit card machine didn't reflect credit status.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank GraysonDublin
Reviewed 27 September 2011

This hotels website states Free Parking, on our arrival we were expected to pay six euros per night for the parking, we had booked for sixteen nights, we explained to the receptionist about the parking and showed her the advertisement, the manageress did not even bother to get up from her office to try and sort it out but insisted we pay, regardless of the fact we had the sheet stating the parking was free, beside that the hotel is clean, the breakfast very poor selection if you stay longer than a few days, and I would not stay here again, the desk staff I have to say, despite the manageress were excellent and very apologetic for the mistake. The cleaning staff are very thorough, nice balcony, but I would not think this hotel suitable for children at all, the balcony is nice, but looks onto a block of flats,I think that if you need a cheap stayover this hotel is good enough.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple