“Wow, it's a pearl.”
Review of Casa El Campo

Casa El Campo
Ranked #136 of 378 Restaurants in Javea
Price range: US$14 - US$113
Description: The Casa El Campo is situated in a beautiful, charming location of Javea. We offer a modern Kitchen that takes mainly local Spanish ingredients. Along with our a la carte, you have the choice of out tasting menu from Chef Stephen Gill. BBQ and Grill are our speciality. Our Burgers are outstanding and the Wagyu will leave you speechless.
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Very new and a very good restaurant. A three course menu starts by €12,95 , you can also order a la cart. The staff is very friendly. Outside are different places to sit, even lounge couches. The food is great. This is for us a place to come back.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Called in this restaraunt last week was very busy. Lovely friendly staff, but not enough staff for the amount of people who were drinking and eating..The 12 euro menu is good value,in such nice settings.

The starters were good,but too much salt on my salad. My pork main had a very tasty sauce , but burnt underneath from the griddle, so very dry, portions were small, but then only 12 euro.desserts were good.We will return,It has the makings of being a great place to dine, good luck, I hope you will read the comments and make it the good place it should be.

1  Thank Albir66
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Surroundings are very nice. Food was cold, menu very limited. Service was very slow. Had good expectations and ended very disappointed. Will not be trying again

1  Thank Liadon
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

We popped in for a late night drink with family and friends. Such beautiful surroundings and service was impeccable. We felt very welcome and looked after. Be back again soon I will definitely recommend such a lovely place!

1  Thank cgcharlottegonella
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Thought we would try this restaurant as it had recently reopened after about 13 years ofcbeing empty, first impressions it was as remembered all those years ago lovely grounds and nice ambience we stood at the entrance waiting for someone to approach us to seat us but no one came I caught the eye of a waitress and I gestured at a table to see if I could sit there and she nodded. We eventually had a waitress come to the table and ask us if we wanted a drink I replied I would like a menu and a drink. We were given the menu (no wine/drinks menu) and I have to say it was a very limited menu not a great choice nothing but meat dishes no pasta or vegetarian options we asked when the waitress came if this was all that was on offer she said yes that was it but they could do a salad if we did not want meat. We decided on a burger although not lovers of burger for an evening meal I wasn't prepared to pay 23 Euros for a rack of ribs or more for a steak, we also ordered a bottle of house red, we were not offered bread and Ali Olli like the table next to us had been. We waited 45 minutes for the burger and it has to be said it was the smallest burger I have had for the money, chips were different but nice. We asked for the bill and waited 20 minutes for the bill to come and when it did it was €39 which in our eyes for a one course meal of a burger and a bottle of wine was expensive in comparison to the evening before when we had had a five course menu and bottle of wine for €32. In conclusion a disappointing experience if you want people to travel to somewhere out of town you have to have (a) An impressive menu and (b) Great service non of which was on offer I'm afraid once the tourists go will the locals go to El Campo? at these prices for what is on offer I don't think so.

2  Thank Mark D