“buffet”

The Wok Javea
Ranked #60 of 378 Restaurants in Javea
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 22 June 2018

great food so much to pick,love the sea food so much choice whent there this april.managed to get there 3 times ,going back to spain in October,will be back to sample more great food,great staff service very friendly and healpfull, and what a great price

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Fantastic value for money at this Chinese buffet. We are fish and seafood lovers, so being able to choose your own fish and seafood and watch the chef cook it up for you is a delight. You could not get as much fresh seafood any cheaper. Buffet was11.99€ when we visited in May. All you can eat for very little money, Why wouldn’t you!!!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Food and customer service great for children and adults , although could do with having details of dishes in front of dishes.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Enjoyed a lovely meal with the family, our kids enjoy Chinese style food and the selection is extensive and the quality fair, remember you get what you pay for. The raw counter has a good selection of ingredients from which to create your own meal, freshly cooked in 5-10 mins. In deed I think the fresh counter offers superb value for money, consider this. Where in Javea, outside of your own kitchen, can you get a freshly cooked whole fish or medium steak for 10.95€(the adult price for the buffet) and you can eat as much as you want!, including desserts, starters and 20+ Chinese style dishes. Will certainly have no reservation about returning to this restaurant. Found the staff to be friendly.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

We went for a meal there with 6 friend (8 people) The cooked food is greasy and full of MSG.
We had a reasonable meal to be fair. We had a few wines and beers too.
When it came to paying the bill they said we could have a liqueur. 6 people took them up on this offer. I asked for a small beer as I do not drink liqueurs and the like. They refused in a quite rude manner. They said 'is not included' When I explained that I do not drink anything else than beer they just shrug their shoulders and walked away. I felt badly treated after bringing 8 people there to eat so I tried again but to no avail. I explained that this did not seem right to me and was bad business practice as I would not leave a tip nor come back. They did not give 2 hoots.
Rude uncaring and money grabbing is my summary. Avoid! There are better alternatives in Javea

1  Thank Falco v