Book now, pay at stay
Yalihan Una(Avsallar)
  • Beachfront
Pegasos Club(Avsallar)
1,019 results
All reviewsguest relations managerottoman restaurantanimation teamturkeylobby barsense of humouramazing hotellibrary areamain restaurantturkish massageevening entertainmentsoft drinks and beerhigh quality serviceend of seasonupon returnclean and comfortable roomshammam room
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was my second time visiting the Sirius Deluxe and it was just as good, if not better than the first! My friends and family and I stayed here for one week (although I wish it was longer). The hotel is beautiful inside and out and the staff and amazing animation team are always so helpful and friendly. There is 24hr food and drink available from a variety of kitchens, bars, cafes and restaurants in and out of the hotel. The food is lovely and always has a big variety to choose from. The entertainment is great! There is a performance of some kind every evening after a mini disco for the children. There is also a return mini bus service into the city to visit some of Turkeys best night clubs and bars (mini bus, entry and free shot all for €10). To add to this, there is entertainment durning the day such as relaxing activities like yoga to fun foam parties! The animation team are so great at their jobs - friendly and plenty of fun! There are sun loungers around the pool and on the decking that over looks the beautiful sea. We paid an extra €20 per day between four of us for a private water bungalow, deckchairs and two California king beds to relax on, making the holiday even more luxurious. This hotel is perfect for families, friends, teenagers, adults and elderly because it caters to all! It was a holiday to remember, a great way to celebrate my birthday and I cannot wait to go back next year! :) x

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Adlyn W
sirius_deluxe, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Sirius Deluxe Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Adlyn,

on behalf of the entire Sirius Deluxe team we would like to thank you for your comment!
We are happy that you again enjoyed your holidays in our hotel and had so much fun with our animation team!
We would appreciate to welcome you for a third visit soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I've stayed here for 1 week. It's a very good hotel with nice service and staff. It's a very clean hotel. A la Carte Ottoman Restaurant was great. The view was nice from the balcony of my room. There was a foam party and several entertainment shows which I truely enjoyed. There are also special shows for kids.For people who like attraction there is also flyboard. The hotel is suitable for both young people and families.I personally thank to Gunesh from Reception for his effort to rearrange my flight and transfer.
All in all, I would reccomend Sirius Deluxe for a relaxing vacation and I wish to be back in future.

Room Tip: Sea view rooms are great
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
sirius_deluxe, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Sirius Deluxe Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Anna,

We are happy that you enjoyed your holidays in our hotel and would appreciate to welcome you again soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have been served very well at this hotel i rate this hotes as a an excellent service provided to all customers. Mostly, i would like to thank the following colleagues at the hotel MR Rasim Gunes very polite and hard working, Coskun and Umut from Reception. Due to the fact i would be visiting this hotel as much times as long i am in turkey Alanya

Kind Regards, Seyed Nawid Dehghan

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Seyed,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This place is stunning from the moment you walk in it is clean and tidy. Il start of with just a little negativitey but not much.
The only thing i would say is if your that english family who loves to be shown what to do abd told the itinery for everyday and how things work in the hotel you are not tild you have to explore for yourself but what i will say is there is a folder in your room that explains everything the hotel has to offer.

I read some complaints about the food which i dont understand there is a massive selection from chicken nuggets,chips,pizza,salad potatos, and pretty much every type of meat. There is also fresh fruit and ice cream. Its a buffet style from breakfast lunch and dinner and they have a snack bar open from 11 to 4 aswell. They hav two formal restaurants which is a sit down 5 course meal you get one free meal in both restaurants then you have to pay for the other times.

As of alcohol the cocktaila in the snack bar needed work on vut in the evening all the other bars did amazing cocktails.

If your looking for entertainment it is mainly catered for russains and turks but you were still able to join in. Things like yoga, water polo, shooting etc.

My favourite was the water sports you could go jet skiing for 40€ and also parachuting they offered bannana boats and other things to. The staff are very friendly and helpful. You can also rent motorbike and cars to go exploring but we mostly stayed inside the hotel. The pool is massive and always sunbeds avaliable it got busy around the beach area so you would have to put tour towel out before 830 to get a spot. To reserve the beds they have on the pier you need to go to reception i think there 20€ a day.

I also realised that they love to exchange money in euros so rhere in no need to bring lira as everyone excepts and trades in euros.
Thwre are plenty of shops outside the hotel which do amazing copies of brabds tshiets just 5€ and really good quality but just be aware you do get pestered to go into the shop. Thw rooms were tidyed everyday and the hotel was remarkabley clean all in all this was definitley worth 5star.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank alisonmartin210597

Dear Alison,

Thanks a lot for your precious comments on behalf of Sirius Deluxe Hotel.
We truly appreciate you for taking the time to share some thoughts of yours regarding our hotel and we are happy that you enjoyed your time with us!

If you have any requests or wishes please do not hesitate to write to us anytime and hope to welcome you back to Sirius Deluxe on your next trip to Antalya.

Sirius Deluxe Hotel Management

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This Holiday was brilliant. The only criticism I have is that it is very much catered for Russian + German guests maybe timing I don’t know it didn’t bother us anyhow but thought it worth a mention.
I think the staff were all fabulous, very friendly and professional please see my pictures the 2 guys in them made our Holiday!! Thank you

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank scottelliott001

Dear Scott,

Thanks a lot for your precious comments on behalf of Sirius Deluxe Hotel.

Sirius Deluxe Hotel Management