“Talk of the town marmaris”
Review of Talk of the Town

Talk of the Town
Reviewed 21 September 2014

Been every year to this show great all rounder plenty of laughs and value for money !! Well worth a vist ...

Write a ReviewReviews (1,024)
All reviews
in 35 reviews
"great fun"
in 33 reviews

Reviewed 21 September 2014

We booked up for Talk of the Town for the first Saturday of our holiday and had a fab night. The show is so funny my cheeks hurt! It's non-stop entertainment with a delicious meal of chicken, chips and salad at the start. The staff are all so much fun (the waiters, barmen and DJ all join in and have a good laugh too) and the performance team are total professionals; they keep you engaged the entire time.

The advantage of going the first week of our holiday meant we could book up for the second show the following week :) which was just as good as the first! They do 2 shows and alternate them each week so if you're on holiday for a fortnight I advise seeing them both. We paid £23 for the trip through Thomsons which I thought was great value as it included a great show, meal and transport from our hotel in Calis Beach. You get a photo with the show team on arrival, and it only cost 10lira to buy, which is a lot cheaper than most other shows I've been to on holidays.

All in all, a fab night out, I strongly recommend a visit! Just don't go to the fake one down the road!

Reviewed 20 September 2014

Went here while in Hisaronu. The show was fantastic and offered great value for money as it also included dinner which was chicken,chips and salad but I suppose they have to do something that will cater to most tastes.
Zak is an extremely talented singer/pianist and composer as well as keeping the audience engaged in between the dance segments.
Seth who plays Miss Roxy is also brilliant and what a dancer! The Beyonce rendition was fantastic. Thoroughly enjoyed the show and would HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! Make sure you go the correct show though as there is another one at Zombie bar which apparently is copying this show and isn't as good.
They did check at the start if there were any kids in, don't know why you would take kids to this kind of show but I guess some people do, no kids were there the night we went so I guess they didn't have to tone anything down.

Reviewed 19 September 2014

I went to talk of the town in September and I will definitely be going back again. The meal was lovely and the staff were very friendly. The show was amazing, very funny and very enjoyable. Top night out :)