“HISARONU 2013”

Ranked #27 of 85 Restaurants in Hisaronu
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 22 October 2013

The 1st time e ate here we were actually on our way to a chinese restraurant, we overheard another couple singing Castellos praises so we decided to give it a go, Debi had peppered chicked which she said was delish, i went for 14oz pepp fillet steak, i hav never been a big eater so i didnt expect to finish my meal completely! it was so gd i cleaned my plate, well nearly as my better half would not let me lick it clean, we returned again a few days l8r this time Debs tried the Lasagna & I went for the 22oz T-bone, so glad i did coz it was abso gorge! I even managed strawberry cheesecake for desert! The value for money is out of this world, both the meals we had cost less than £25 including drinks! Thanx again & c u all nxt June, Billy & Debs

Reviewed 21 October 2013

Our first night in the area fresh off the plane and went on recommendation. Food wasn't bad, just nothing special, my daughter enjoyed her steak and chips, but she has young teeth! My medium steak was a well done slice of beef but I was starving so didn't comment. My fiancé's meal was so memorable, we can't even remember what she had! Still, we ate it all, didn't get the trots and the service was good, mind you it was empty when we went in, even the waiters were sat outside with a beer playing cards! Don't expect much and you won't be disappointed. We didn't go back to Hisaronu, tacky tourist chav hell hole!

1  Thank Jason N
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Went here a few years ago and wasn`t impressed but was invited to dine here with friends. Food and service was much better, though a little more expensive than other places was value for money. We would return here again

Reviewed 20 October 2013

I don't understand how this place has such good reviews. Really nice people but really poor pasta dish for both of us. Bright green garlic bread that looked like a children's cake colouring.

Overall very poor experience.

The only good bit was reading the wild claims on the walls of other happy reviewers.....

Oh and did I mention the desert....cardboard pancake from a packet!

Reviewed 18 October 2013

The staff recognized us immediately from visiting many times over the years & welcomed us in. We sat on the balcony over-looking the street which is a great view. The food here is excellent & I would recommend it to anyone. This is definitely one of my top 3 restaurants in Hisaronu. Don't be over-whelmed by the large menu, they cook anything. Great value for money, excellent staff, superb food!!!