“Funny Waitrer”

Butterfly Restaurant
Ranked #36 of 84 Restaurants in Hisaronu
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: We welcome you to our long established family run restaurant. Offering you the best of turkish, english and Mediterranean cusine. Our restaurant originally started in the village in 1990 and moved to its current position in 1999. We offer one of the most extensive menus in hisaronu catering for all tastes. Apart from our large choise of one of the finest views in Hisaronu from our balconied restaurant. Enjoy your lunch or dinner being served by our professional staff
Reviewed 10 August 2011

Food was good, large portions so dont bother with a starter unless you are mega hungry. a waiter there will start doing tricks with you, so funny but he cheats a lot, dont get fooled with the coin and the plate joke or you will end up with black ink all down you face be warned!!!

1  Thank shazbolt

Reviewed 10 August 2011

I visited this resturant near the end of my holiday and wish I had gone sooner. The owners and staff were so welcoming and genuinely friendly and happy to meet us. I left feeling absolutely full as I couldn't stop eating. There is a range of food to suit all tastes but I had a traditional Turkish Mousakka which was delightful, and very filling! After meeting these lovely peorple and eating their delicious fod, it is certainly a resturant I would stronlgy reccommend to anyone visiting Hisaronu. I can't wait to go back there on holiday and this is the first place I will be eating out at! Enjoy!

Reviewed 6 August 2011

Ogun and his staff make the Butterfly what it is, A friendly and comfortable place with excellent food. I have been to turkey 11 times now and go to the butterfly everytime i go. The food is cooked perfectly and is a good price, the staff have a wonderful sense of humour and remember you everytime you go back. As i said it like one big family that make you feel welcome anytime of the day or evening. I highly recommend you try it for yourself.

Reviewed 31 July 2011

We ate in this restaurant a couple of evenings and found the food to be of a good standard reasonably priced, and were made to feel very welcome.

1  Thank hisaronu2011_11
Reviewed 30 July 2011

Location is spot on if you want to people watch. Food is exceptional quality especially the Turkish menu. Good choice of food on the childrens menu. Your meal will not be rushed like many others in Hisaronu, your table is yours for the night if you want it. Ogun and his staff make you very welcome, very quickly you will become friends. The waiters are all good english speaking and are very experienced......would we go back......absolutely every time, we ring Ogun now and he is always there to welcome us.