“Fantastic!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Butterfly Restaurant

Butterfly Restaurant
Ranked #45 of 84 Restaurants in Hisaronu
Cuisines: International, Turkish
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids, Bar Scene, Groups, Romantic, Cheap Eats, View
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: We welcome you to our long established family run restaurant. Offering you the best of turkish, english and Mediterranean cusine. Our restaurant originally started in the village in 1990 and moved to its current position in 1999. We offer one of the most extensive menus in hisaronu catering for all tastes. Apart from our large choise of one of the finest views in Hisaronu from our balconied restaurant. Enjoy your lunch or dinner being served by our professional staff
London
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2011

Ogun, Charlie and staff are fantastic, 10 of us visited Butterfly Aug 11 and had a brilliant time, food was lovely staff were brilliant made you feel very welcome. I have been to Turkey a few times now and always visit Butterfly, we will all be back soon for those fantastic fish bowls!!

• Turkish first
Preston, United Kingdom
“not to bad, only eat breakfast here”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2011

we had breakfast here, not to bad but dont eat the hash browns they was not that good also at the lemon tree was the same, not tryed main meals here there are a lot a places to visit, maybe next year i will try, good value for your money and very freindly staff

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Essex, England
“Turkish Delight”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2011

I visited the Butterfly with 8 others (aged 14-45), in the evening and had a great time.

The restaurant is clean, comfortable and has a warm, welcoming atmosphere provided by Ogun (the owner) and his attentive, friendly staff. The restaurant is situated on a main road and is perfect for people watching! The restaurant was busy with groups, couples and families but service was efficient.

The reasonably-priced food, is a variety of Turkish and Mediterranean cuisine. I had traditional Turkish food and my notoriously fussy daughters (14 and 18) had Mediterranean. We all found the food delicious, hot and there was plenty of it! So much so, that none of us had room for dessert! The balloon bread was gorgeous - very moreish.

The cocktail fishbowls (huge with lots of straws and sparklers!) were perfectly blended and totally 'hit the spot' - all expertly mixed by Apor who was kept busy behind the bar all night!

I would recommend the Butterfly to any visitor to Hisaronu whether for a special occasion or just a meal out. You'll be assured of a warm welcome by Ogun and the gang!

London, United Kingdom
“Funny Waitrer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2011

Food was good, large portions so dont bother with a starter unless you are mega hungry. a waiter there will start doing tricks with you, so funny but he cheats a lot, dont get fooled with the coin and the plate joke or you will end up with black ink all down you face be warned!!!

1 Thank shazbolt
Billericay, United Kingdom
“Excellent food, service and ambience! A must for all to visit!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2011

I visited this resturant near the end of my holiday and wish I had gone sooner. The owners and staff were so welcoming and genuinely friendly and happy to meet us. I left feeling absolutely full as I couldn't stop eating. There is a range of food to suit all tastes but I had a traditional Turkish Mousakka which was delightful, and very filling! After meeting these lovely peorple and eating their delicious fod, it is certainly a resturant I would stronlgy reccommend to anyone visiting Hisaronu. I can't wait to go back there on holiday and this is the first place I will be eating out at! Enjoy!