“looking forward to eating here this year” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Robin Hood Restaurant

Robin Hood Restaurant
Ranked #37 of 84 Restaurants in Hisaronu
Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“looking forward to eating here this year”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

I loved eating at the robin hood. The food was really tasty, I tried most of the turkish dishes. The staff were friendly and helpful and when my daughter visited a couple of weeks later they remembered me and offered her my table to sit at. They have a knack of making you feel special. I am really looking forward to visiting you again in may.

Visited May 2013

• Turkish first
sheffield
“robinhood restuarant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2014

food and service excellent,we found this on our last night.we are going back to hisaronu this year and will go here again.

Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Wonderful restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2014 via mobile

This place is a little gem. Can't wait to go back in May. Great atmosphere and value for money. Excellent service. Can't believe it's ranked at #20 and not #1. Delicious food and a massive selection.

Solihull, United Kingdom
“Great food and very freindly staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013

We eat at the Robin Hood a couple of times while on holiday in Hisaronu, food was great and the staff were very friendly, we did eat out at many other restaurants in the area, but a visit to the Robin Hood is well worth it ....

1 Thank GeeBee1963
Newcastle, United Kingdom
“A Cracking Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2013

I have always heard good things about this place but with so many of my own favourite restaurants in Hisaronu, I never tried it. One evening my relatives were eating there so my wife & I decided to gatecrash them. We had the Puff bread for starters followed by Spag Bol & Musakka. The staff were excellent and the food was really good. The restaurant itself looks like a Cafe, which has put me off in the past but now that I've been I would go again.

• Visited October 2013