“Perfection at it's best”
Review of Cheers Restaurant

Cheers Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 83 Restaurants in Hisaronu
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
“Perfection at it's best”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Visited this restaurant 3 times in our stay in oludeniz, even came upto to hisaronu to go there. Staff are all very friendly, welcoming and funny. for the quality of the food i'd say it's actually quite cheap. Delicious food! I'd definitely return here again

• Visited October 2013

• Turkish first
Shepperton, United Kingdom
“Kicking myself!”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

I am kicking myself that I only discovered this place just before my holiday finished, so I didnt get a chance to eat there but judging by the ooohs and ahhhs I heard coming from the diners I definitely missed out.
However I did get to sample the drinks and the red wine was a joy as was the G&Ts. The atmosphere was fantastic. Very friendly staff but not "smarmy". When I go back to Hisaronu I will be heading straight there.

• Visited October 2013
Llanidloes, United Kingdom
“great service, cocktails & food”
Reviewed 4 October 2013

We ate here on our first night. Brilliant atmosphere and the staff are so much fun.

As a table of 9 we expected to wait a little longer for drinks and food but it was so quick. The cocktails are gorgeous and very well priced. We didnt order starters but breads were brought to the table. very fresh with home made garlic butter and dips. Mains came out in perfect time and the portion sizes were very generous. I had the trout which was very fresh.

My boyfriend and some of his family had desserts which were gorgeous.

We will be back next year ;-)

• Visited September 2013
Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“Cheers a great restaurant”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Cheers is such a great restaurant the staff Peter George Hero Happy and all the others are fantastic nothing is ever too much trouble,went in one evening wanting a lamb casserole (for 2)and said can I have it for just me no problem usual reply.Music in the background football on (watched my team lose though)it has such a great atmosphere and will go back every year congratulations to all the staff on making it a great place to eat.The menu is fantastic a whole list of steaks chicken pizza's etc something for everyone go try it you won't be disapointed

• Visited September 2013
Essex, United Kingdom
“Great place to eat”
Reviewed 28 September 2013

Fabulous food the beef stroganoff was to die for as was the garlic breads English breakfast was also very good at 5 lira for full english

Visited September 2013