“Little gem”
other traveller has booked this property
Garden and Swimming Pool Area Swimming Pool
Moonlight Terrace Cafe
Our Famous Scones on the Terrace
Tips to Toes Hair Beauty and Nail Salon
Venue for Weddings and Parties
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

muzzy33
sunderland
“Dirty”
Reviewed 30 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

Bit disappointed with the boutique moonlight apartments.
The room have very little natural light.
The shower had to be climbed in, very dangerous, actually hit my head one night when the pole I used to help me get in hit my head.
No light in the bathroom must have been an electrical fault.
The outside gazebo has never been cleaned this season, filthy with dirt and mould.
Food debris lay around for a few days.
44 pound a night with air conditioning is not cheap.
Broken television remotes
Windows that could not be shut
On the plus side, the location is perfect, right on the strip
The rooms are spacious and fully equipped
Super little kebab shop attached

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked least: Very dirty, I don't think enough cleaners, only one old lady
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
jeeves72
Lancashire
“Little gem”
Reviewed 30 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

I booked this based on the pictures I'd seen of the rooms and the location and I wasn't disappointed. We arrived late at night and we were welcomed by staff and by Jo who were all very helpful. The staff took our things to our room and left us to settle in - made sure we had access to the air con etc.
The following day Jo spent plenty of time with us making sure we had everything we needed and ordering water for the apartment - couldn't have been more helpful.
The apartments are gorgeous, beautifully cleaned and immaculately presented and the pool area is lovely, quiet and a really nice way to spend a day.
The only downside is that it can be quite noisy early in a morning when the traffic starts coming through the village but that is totally beyond anyone's control and a decent pair of earplugs will ensure that you aren't too disturbed!
All in all, for the location, the quality of the rooms and the care that you get from Jo and her staff I would highly recommend staying her. I certainly will go back and I've stayed in many places in Hisaronu.

Liked best: Location and friendliness
Liked least: Occasional noise (not the owners fault or within their control)
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Janice B
Dorset, United Kingdom
“The right one for me”
Reviewed 25 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Would like to say a great big thank you to all the staff at the Moonlight for making our holiday so nice. It is not very often I find a place which is ideal for me (and my rollater-as a disabled traveller). And don't bother to eat anywhere else. The food here is excellent. Hope to see you all again later in the year. Janice and Brian.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Sally B
London, United Kingdom
“Fabulous Apartments - Great Location - Excellent Service”
Reviewed 22 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed here in May of this year - we enjoyed our time at this fabulous run boutique apartments - everything you could want! Restaurant was great and even had a little kebab shop for a late night snack - Jo was friendly and very helpful as were her staff - we had many a good nights entertainment there! I was even able to get my hair and nails done and my husband had a great Turkish shave at the salon next door. Location was good for us as we were in the center of everything and loved just strolling down the road at night. Went to local markets etc and Jo was really helpful in giving local information and places to go which would not have known about - so we have booked for September!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Beccie K
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
Reviewed 19 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

I booked this as my Turkish friend recommended this to me having not been on holiday alone before, the apartment was clean, roomy and very equipped. I arrived very late but was greeted by night staff, on my first day the owner Jo introduced herself to me and I found her extremely welcoming, friendly and she went out of her way to make me feel relaxed and like home from home. The bar and restaurant was excellent and all the staff were very friendly. It was amazingly placed location wise and I was sorry to leave, will definitely be booking here again and will bring and recommend friends and family to stay here. The price was very reasonable as well so I would give it 11 out of 10.....

Travelling group: Solo Traveller
sunesh
bolton
“Wrong choice”
Reviewed 15 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

we stayed at the moonlight for just one day. It was not for us. The main problem was the lack of air and light. The bedrooms and bathroom were attic rooms, each only having a tiny skylight, in the ceiling, about 18 x12 inches, which did not open and could not be reached. It was like trying to sleep in a hot dungeon. The one and only window was in the living room , the ottoman balcony ( bay window) ,this didn't open far and was so heavy, it was dangerously perched open by a little metal catch. If you look carefully at the photos you may be able to see one of these windows open. That is the only fresh air in an apartment with living room /kitchen, 2bedrooms and bathroom. The children went in the pool for a short time, it was freezing. The advertised jacuzzi was not working and was dirty and broken tiles around the edge. The gazebo looked invitingly cool, but going to sit in there I found it to be filthy. The glass topped tables were thick with dust and the cushions on the seating were very dirty. When we told Jo that we were leaving we asked about settling the bill. She told us that as we had paid £72 deposit and only stayed one night, we should call it quits, just add on the transfer costs. Jo replied to my daughters review saying that our reason of it being noisy was a lame excuse. Perhaps if we had been able to sleep comfortably, we might not have been disturbed by the noise. Jo also stated that she was left with an empty apartment that she could not rent out at such short notice.....all the apartments were empty, we were the ONLY guests at that time. Good point was, when we ate in the moonlight restaurant, the food was excellent and reasonably priced.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
julianne9
Farnborough, United Kingdom
“absolutely superb service and care”
Reviewed 12 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

what can I say? Whilst staying at the moonlight I ventured out for dinner ( first mistake as the restaurant is second to none ) I collapsed and had a head injury resulting in hospitalisation; the owners Gunay and Jo Savasci were amazing they visited several times daily, they translated and supported me through a potentially dreadful time brought food and kept me and my friend sane. Thank you thank you thank you you could not have done more. I look forward to coming back soon and enjoying the amazing hospitality in house☺️

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing