“outstanding!”
other traveller has booked this property
Garden and Swimming Pool Area Swimming Pool
Moonlight Terrace Cafe
Our Famous Scones on the Terrace
Tips to Toes Hair Beauty and Nail Salon
Venue for Weddings and Parties
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

London, United Kingdom
“outstanding!”
Reviewed 29 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
people found this review helpful

your certainly in the heart of Hisaronu with this family run hotel and restaurant... very clean heartwarming place for everyone with its swimming pool at the back and stunning food in the restaurant

Beccie K
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Again outstanding”
Reviewed 30 October 2015 for a stay in July 2015

I stayed here in June on my own was so impressed with everything Jo, her husband Gunay and the staff offered in friendliness and service I came back with a friend in July!!! Was not disappointed, the food excellent and even used the salon run by Jo this time which was a wonderful treat. Can not recommend this place high enough... Came back in August and tried to stay here again but unfortunately she was fully booked but went out of her way to find me somewhere else as the hotel I was booked in to was appalling so paid extra to move, ended up staying in a similar place which was fab but a bit to far out for me!!! Will definitely be coming back next year to see you all

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Kas B
“Amazing”
Reviewed 22 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Been coming to Turkey for 11 years now and this place beats everywhere else by far been coming to Boutique suites at moonlight for 5 years now with my family never disappoints me the staff are very friendly my family has made a lot of lovely friends with the staff and the family! Jo's family are very welcoming treats you like family as well, if you had any problem with the room Jo would go out her way to fix the problem the apartments are very clean and homely as it was your own place which I love! the pool/garden area is always tidy and peaceful their restaurant Moonlight Terrace and the Turkish kebab hut serves amazing food also they have Hair beauty and nail salon I've had my nails and eyelashes done there I loved them!! plus they do mens barbers my dad loved getting his shave etc its very good priced as well I would recommend going to the Boutique suites at Moonlight it never disappoints me or my family.

Travelling group: Other
Your age range 13-17
Robin R
Plymouth, United Kingdom
“Already booked for 2016 what more can we say!”
Reviewed 30 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

Another wonderful holiday under the care and guidance of Jo and her lovely family and staff.
Brilliant apartment, excellent food, excellent housekeeping standards, amazing weather as always, no complaints what soever already re booked for next year. When my daughter said when we arrived " dad this feels like we are home" you know the kids are going to be very happy and safe once again.

Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
muzzy33
sunderland
“Dirty”
Reviewed 30 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

Bit disappointed with the boutique moonlight apartments.
The room have very little natural light.
The shower had to be climbed in, very dangerous, actually hit my head one night when the pole I used to help me get in hit my head.
No light in the bathroom must have been an electrical fault.
The outside gazebo has never been cleaned this season, filthy with dirt and mould.
Food debris lay around for a few days.
44 pound a night with air conditioning is not cheap.
Broken television remotes
Windows that could not be shut
On the plus side, the location is perfect, right on the strip
The rooms are spacious and fully equipped
Super little kebab shop attached

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked least: Very dirty, I don't think enough cleaners, only one old lady
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
jeeves72
Lancashire
“Little gem”
Reviewed 30 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

I booked this based on the pictures I'd seen of the rooms and the location and I wasn't disappointed. We arrived late at night and we were welcomed by staff and by Jo who were all very helpful. The staff took our things to our room and left us to settle in - made sure we had access to the air con etc.
The following day Jo spent plenty of time with us making sure we had everything we needed and ordering water for the apartment - couldn't have been more helpful.
The apartments are gorgeous, beautifully cleaned and immaculately presented and the pool area is lovely, quiet and a really nice way to spend a day.
The only downside is that it can be quite noisy early in a morning when the traffic starts coming through the village but that is totally beyond anyone's control and a decent pair of earplugs will ensure that you aren't too disturbed!
All in all, for the location, the quality of the rooms and the care that you get from Jo and her staff I would highly recommend staying her. I certainly will go back and I've stayed in many places in Hisaronu.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and friendliness
Liked least: Occasional noise (not the owners fault or within their control)
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Janice B
Dorset, United Kingdom
“The right one for me”
Reviewed 25 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Would like to say a great big thank you to all the staff at the Moonlight for making our holiday so nice. It is not very often I find a place which is ideal for me (and my rollater-as a disabled traveller). And don't bother to eat anywhere else. The food here is excellent. Hope to see you all again later in the year. Janice and Brian.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing