“Best Restaurant in Hisaronu!!”

Domino's Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 85 Restaurants in Hisaronu
Cuisines: Turkish, International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 31 May 2014

When I went to Hisaronu I told myself that I would not eat in the same place more than once. We came here 4 times!! To begin with the bread your given for free before food is gorgeous!! The garlic sauce and salsa is to die for!! The service is first class. It was quite cold when we went so they lit a fire for us, so nice :). I had a steak with cheese sauce one night, it really was one of the nicest steak I have ever had. I decided to try sea bass, it was beautiful!! My daughter fell in love with one of the waiters who made er a flower out of a napkin, she still has it by her bed lol. My partner is a very fussy eater but he enjoyed his meal's here. If you do come to Hisaronu you really should come here!!

Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Love this restaurant, lovely food served by friendly staff. Clean and tidy premises with balcony views, recommended.

Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

Friendly staff, good food at reasonable price. We had steak and made a garlic n mushroom sauce that wasn't on the menu

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Our 3rd visit to hisaronu turkey and again we have to go to this excellent restaurant. Never dissapointed, the food is always great. Huge variety to choose from. Authentic Turkish, continental and English variants. Food is top quality and the staff are the friendliest (family owned).
You get a great view of the square from the upstairs balcony seating positions.
Zaf and ismal make you really welcome and there's no rush and no pressure. Prices are really good value for money.
A must visit when in the area.

1  Thank Stephen S
Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

We have been coming for 9 years now & have never found better food anywhere else. The brother that run the place so friendly & after a few visits are like friends. Well worth a try .