“So welcoming and friendly, Yash the owner couldnt do enough for us!!!”
Review of Palm Tree Bistro

Palm Tree Bistro
Ranked #2 of 83 Restaurants in Hisaronu
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dunfermline, United Kingdom
“So welcoming and friendly, Yash the owner couldnt do enough for us!!!”
Reviewed 19 January 2012

I was on holiday with my mum, daughter and friend celebrating my mum's 75th birthday. I cannot enthuse enough about how brilliant the PALM TREE RESTAURANT is. Yash and his wife were excellent hosts and the food was amazing(it must have been special cause my mum is fussiest eater on the planet).

Although we stayed in the hotel next door to the Palm Tree we ate there most evening and also breakfast and lunch was amazing. Yash also cooked us all a special meal when he knew it was my mum's birthday. He even went out of his way to provide a lovely cake.

Yash also arranged a few excursions for us over the week paragliding, turkish bath etc and such a reasonable price. Dont leave Hisaronu without paying this lovely restaurant a visit . Remember and mention to Yash you saw this review by me. Might get free drink when I return next year!!!!

• Visited October 2011
4 Thank Louise I

• Turkish first
Buckingham, United Kingdom
“The best restaurant in Hisaronu”
Reviewed 16 January 2012

Very Nice atmosphere, Brilliant food, Perfect Breakfast and yash the owner is very friendly and welcoming, The Palm Tree Bistro was my Favourite restaurant i visited in turkey. Would recommend it to anyone.

Visited July 2011
3 Thank T K
Castleford, United Kingdom
“great food and good company”
Reviewed 15 January 2012

This is a family run restaurant with great food and a very warm turkish welcome that will see you returning day after day.

• Visited June 2011
3 Thank Darren0103
“Best place in Turkey”
Reviewed 15 January 2012

I have been coming to turkey for many years now and the palm tree is honestly the best place I have ever been for food and drink! It's perfect for all ages including children has that party atmosphere but also very relaxed at the same time! Which is very hard to find! All of the staff are friendly and chat to you making you feel welcome and the food is unbelievable value for money and of a very high standard. The cocktails are amazing some I have never even heard of have become my favourite they even get you to help make some up it has a real involvement in there restaurant and a family feel. I would advise everyone to go here!!!

3 Thank Naomi0612
Bracknell, United Kingdom
“Out of this world-Palm Tree Hisaronu x”
Reviewed 12 January 2012

What can i say... I have been going to Hisaronu now for 6 years and our first stop is to see Yash and his family....at THE PALM TREE ...They go out of their way for you,... My daughter and I are vegetarian and Yash always makes us something special for dinner when he knows we are coming... He also will cook you whatever you fancy really.. he has been known to drive miles to get a massive steak for our friend..

The prices are excellent and the portions are good.. Mixed with great entertainment = a great night.

The atmosphere at The Palm Tree is wonderful my kids really enjoy themselves.. We all feel safe and secure there and have made life long friends from going there over the years...

So I highly recommend THE PALM TREE... you will not be dissapointed.. x