“New location, same great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Day & Night

Day & Night
Ranked #39 of 85 Restaurants in Hisaronu
Price range: US$1 - US$16
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“New location, same great service”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

We met Charlie and his family last year at their restaurant in Ovacik.
This year they have moved closer to the centre by the Saray Hotel.
We ate there 3 times on our 2 week holiday and all our meals were great.
We were all to full for desert,but were all treated to pancakes,sweets or fruit.
All food is cooked by Charlie's mother and father to a high standard.
As customers we felt welcomed to the point that we were entering their home.
At the end of each meal,we were always offered a lift home for free.
In our top five restaurants in Hisaronu

• Visited July 2014

“Best Service and Food in Hisaronu!”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

I recently attended Day and Night with my wife, son and in-laws. With my son being only 1 yr old, not many restaurants in Hisaronu have been able to accommodate us with high chairs and kids menu etc. Not complaining as it was kind of expected.

However... Yacin, the owner, is an absolute credit to the town, not just his restaurant. He typifies the Turkish people and is not a 'weirdo' as someone has suggested. He was happy to converse in English and was very helpful in our limited attempts of speaking Turkish. He was happy to chat with us before our meals arrived and even played with our son at the table, ensuring everyone was included.

Yacin could not do enough for us. We had a high chair, an extensive children's menu and they even provided a couple of toys to keep my son entertained. The prices were low compared to most in the village and the menu was extensive. There is a full page of chicken dishes, Turkish dishes, fish dishes plus many more.

The food itself was incredible. The portions were enormous. I am 28 yrs old and have a very healthy appetite and even I couldn't finish my meal I was so full. Everyone at the table was in agreement of how good their food was and we all had very different dishes, including Pasta, Pepper Chicken and also Lamb Shank. My son had a portion of spag bol and also some Haydari, which he enjoyed.

Overall, an incredible experience! Great food, great service and great people. Oh and they have a free pool table!

1 Thank Karl G
Woolwich, null, United Kingdom
“Excellent family restaurant”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

We went here on our last night as it was facing our hotel the Saray....well what can I say...the food was fantastic and I wished we had gone earlier in our holiday as we would have been there every night..We were made very welcome by the family who owns it and the food was excellent and plentiful and very very cheap.

Portsmouth, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Avoid !!! ”
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

The man who owns the joint is a weirdo , every time we walked place he always had something to say, mostly freaked everyone out , didn't even bother going in , just avoid

1 Thank lucas a
crawley
“Excellent little place”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

When i learned that this place had moved closer to Hisaronu i made the effort to hunt it down again after i had a great meal here last year. Once again i ordered the hot chilli chicken and garlic mushrooms as a starter, Both were tasty and exceptional value.

I hope more people find this place as it's one of the few hidden gems left at ridiculously cheap prices. I will certainly come back to this place again.

1 Thank caskey768