I have recently returned from a week stay here in Celay hotel.
- Pool was immaculate as were the rooms, communal areas and the dining area.
- All staff were friendly (and no I'm not a returning customer)
- only had bar food which was very good
- room was large as was bathroom (no TV - but didn't bother us)
- nice location, restaurants in Ovacik are a 10 min stroll away, Hisaronu only 25 minutess or a 15 lira (£4.30 ish)
- Sun from early hours til 7pm with a nice breeze in the evening (due to location)
- I have been to 6 hotels in Ovacik or Hisaronu and this is the best I've been to
- The hotel is very reasonably priced
- any issues you have they are there to help
- people woke very early for sunbeds however owner ordered more as hotel was full.
- didn't stay two weeks?
Since returning we have already booked to go back again in September.
Previous reviews have mentioned the owner; he spoke to me and others regularly although his English isn't as good as the Managers or the other bar staff (He is fluent in German).More