“Fantastic”
Review of The Turkish Ivy

The Turkish Ivy
Ranked #23 of 87 Restaurants in Hisaronu
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 21 July 2011

The Turkish Ivy, family friendly relaxed atmosphere. Great selection on the menu no complaints from any member of my family, great meals everytime. Have been going to Hisaronu for the past five years and always re-visit The Turkish Ivy the standard has remain high every year. Always prepared to accomodate where possible. Owner Saban and his team make the night.

1  Thank Sarah A

Reviewed 20 July 2011

As a family we have been to Hisaronu for the last five years in a row. On our first year we found the Turkish Ivy, and what a find it has been.
To be fair most of the restaurants in Hisaronu are of a high standard, but the Turkish Ivy is the one that stood out from the others.
It is the easy going and friendly atmosphere created by the owner and waiters that kept us repeatedly going back every year.
The Turkish Ivy has a ground floor central location in Hisaronu with indoor/outdoor seating, a comprehensive mixed menu which may be changed to suit your individual taste, ie no chips, salad instead of veg etc.
Portions were more than big enough and reasonably priced, and in five holidays, and regular visits to the Turkish Ivy we have always been pleased with the food and the service.
The Turkish Ivy restaurant comes highly recommended.

Reviewed 10 July 2011

Staff are v friendly and the food is nice. Portions are sometimes on the small side for my partner.

Reviewed 8 July 2011

Everything is cack. Cack food, really small cack food, 6 cack chips and a cack burger, cack atmosphere and cack value for money. Cack!

2  Thank Joff83
Reviewed 7 July 2011

Unfortunately I wish to disagree with the excellent reports of the food at the establishment. I visited today and We had 6 chips each with our meal (yes I counted) and these were hard and undercooked. The food was poor for the money as u can get much better deals elsewhere in the resort. Staff didn't listen when I asked for a small OJ, I got a large. The waiter hung around our table trying to make conversation which we didn't want and then I got sneered at when I didn't leave a tip. Not recommended.

1  Thank PrincessAM22