“Great restaurat with great food and service. ”
Review of The Turkish Ivy

The Turkish Ivy
Ranked #15 of 86 Restaurants in Hisaronu
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

We were recommended this restaurant by a friend who lives here and it certainly lived up to the hype. The Turkish food is really good with big portions and very reasonably priced. The service is really friendly. Would certainly recommend.

1  Thank Ian011

Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Really good service, food very good, good prices, biggest balloon bread in hisonarou, will be going back.

1  Thank GaznCol
Reviewed 6 August 2014

We have been going here for four years now and last year my daughter found out she had a gluten intolerance. This is one of her favourite restaurants. The owner and the staff have always been kind and friendly and fun, but this year even more so. The owner was great in realising what can and can't be eaten and the chef tweaked a meal my husband and I were having in order for my daughter to try it too! It was brilliant and she enjoyed it too. Looking forward to having it again next year! The Rennies.

1  Thank Alexis R
Reviewed 31 July 2014

as the title says, our food was so tasty, The Turkish Ivy was the restaurant we used the most.
The service was excellent, the doorman was not pushy to get us into the restaurant (which is a good thing). The Clay Pot lamb dish was superb.
One of the waiters has a girlfriend in Scotland not far from us so we had a wee conversation about where he is going in the winter.
But back to the food, my son also commented that the Chicken dish with the banana was exceptional.

1  Thank Bill D
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Went back again as I really like this place always welcomed warmly ,I enjoy watching the chefs in kitchen ,
I had a vegetarian lasagne which was really good and filling but sadly didnt have enough room for dessert !
Turkish ivy is in a great location and great for people watching ! and now there is a pretty fountain with palm trees just outside great for some holiday snaps !

1  Thank guildfordnomes79