We spent 2 weeks at the Bellavista, returned home 18th July totally relaxed. There were issues with room allocations and I recommend booking Deluxe Rooms or Suites. Our Suite was clean and consisted of 2 large rooms, balcony, fridge, safe, ice-machine, large modern en-suite, huge Kingsize comfy bed, free independent A/C.
The pool area is fabulous with plenty of sunbeds and brollies. We had B&B which was served around the pool with a large choice of cooked food, cereals, fruit/berries, breads, eggs, veggies, teas & coffees, fruit juices etc etc... the Chef cooked the best omelettes Ive tasted.
The staff were simply superb with Muzzy and Fonzy (well supported by Liz and the boys) really taking care of everybody, and providing the humour. Will miss you guys until our next visit. We can also recommend the Turkish bath & massage etc in the hotels immpresive Spa
If its your first time to Icmeler then your in for a treat. We can also recommend eating out at both the Waterfall Restaurant (fab experience), and also Amigo's Restaurant - both only 2 minutes walk from the hotel. There is no reason to move out of the hotel as the food cooked at lunch and evening is really, really good, and very competitively priced. All drinks prices generally were excellent value at the hotel. There was a good variety of entertainment provided several times a week, including a live local 60's band, belly dancers, russian troupes, tribute acts etc. In short, I well recommend the Bellavista - just hope Muzzy, Fonzy are there next year.............. Steve & Annie
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The smartline Mersoy Bellavista Hotel is an adults-only hotel offering everything needed for a tranquil holiday full of relaxation, live music at occasional days and spa facilities. Bellavista is only 150m from Içmeler beach. Only 50m from the nearest bars, restaurants and shops.Hotel offers Free Wi-Fi in the rooms and restaurant area. Accommodation:Standard rooms(2-3 people) have a queen size bed and extra bed, air conditioning, satellite TV, mini-fridge, Wi-Fi, safety deposit box* (payable locally), hairdryer, shower room and balcony or terrace.Suites (2-3 people) have a king bed and separate lounge with double sofa bed, air conditioning, satellite TV, mini-fridge, Wi-Fi, safety depositbox*, hairdryer, bathroom with whirlpool bath and balcony.Pool view rooms with the same facilities as standard rooms with balcony and pool view suites with the same facilities as suites with theaddition of themed furnishings are also available.Please note this hotel will not accept guests under the age of 16ALL INCLUSIVE CONCEPT:Food: Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner; snacks served at selected times between meals; afternoon tea and coffee including biscuits.Drinks: An unlimited amount of hot, soft and alcoholic drinks (excluding international brands) served from 10:00- 23:00EntertainmentOccasional evening entertainment including live music and shows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mersoy Bellavista Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mersoy Bellavista Hotel Icmeler
- Mersoy Bellavista Icmeler