I've been to turkey many times before in all different star hotels, this one caught my eye as it did look very different (modern) from hotels I've stay at previously. We were greated by Katrina on reception who was very sweet and checked us in quickly, a young man then showed us to our room and showed us how to work aircon and the tv. We stopped in a standard select room with a pool view, we were situated on the ground floor, you couldn't see the pool when you were sitting in your outdoor chairs, but there is decking which you could easily step on and see the pool and even cut over to access the pool, but I didn't complain about this as it felt this was more private. The room was very well decorated and modern for a Turkish hotel I was very impressed, air con was brilliant, TV had I think 2 English channels but personally I didn't go on holiday to watch tv but it was ok as background noise whilst getting ready. Bathroom did have a sewer smell, i noticed this did get sorted whilst on our stay, and didn't ruin our stay. Bathroom had lovely big sink plenty of area to put your stuff on. Shower was excellent we didn't notice change in temp, and was powerful enough. Glasses were left outside of the lifts but again this didn't bother me, they could have been there all week as long as they weren't in my room or my way (which they weren't). Bedding was changed twice on our stay, clean towels everyday. I did hear other people asking for more pillows, but reception staff do not have access to cleaners bedding room so my advice would be to catch a cleaner, you'll get them quicker.
The pool area was clean, lovely pool, the fancy big beds were took at 4am by towels, a little gutted about that, but we just used other beds or went to the beach which was 5 mins away. Like other ppl the bar staff were lovely and so pleasant, thank you to fonzy and Ali for been so welcoming.
We were also B and B, plenty of choice, boiled eggs, fresh tomatoes and cucumber, ham, cheeses, cereals and a chef doing omelettes or pancakes. We also went to price a Turkish bath at the Mersoy, a experience ill never forget, it was underground, dark And very seedy, for a breif moment I thought it was a brothel, I was instantly put off by the men and women looking at us up and down, it goes with out saying we didn't get a Turkish bath. I have heard there going allinclusive next year. For that reason I won't stop here as we like to eat out in icmeler, there is many restaurant, excellent food and
brilliant value. Without the Turkish bath experience, overall we really enjoyed our stay here :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The smartline Mersoy Bellavista Hotel is an adults-only hotel offering everything needed for a tranquil holiday full of relaxation, live music at occasional days and spa facilities. Bellavista is only 150m from Içmeler beach. Only 50m from the nearest bars, restaurants and shops.Hotel offers Free Wi-Fi in the rooms and restaurant area. Accommodation:Standard rooms(2-3 people) have a queen size bed and extra bed, air conditioning, satellite TV, mini-fridge, Wi-Fi, safety deposit box* (payable locally), hairdryer, shower room and balcony or terrace.Suites (2-3 people) have a king bed and separate lounge with double sofa bed, air conditioning, satellite TV, mini-fridge, Wi-Fi, safety depositbox*, hairdryer, bathroom with whirlpool bath and balcony.Pool view rooms with the same facilities as standard rooms with balcony and pool view suites with the same facilities as suites with theaddition of themed furnishings are also available.Please note this hotel will not accept guests under the age of 16ALL INCLUSIVE CONCEPT:Food: Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner; snacks served at selected times between meals; afternoon tea and coffee including biscuits.Drinks: An unlimited amount of hot, soft and alcoholic drinks (excluding international brands) served from 10:00- 23:00EntertainmentOccasional evening entertainment including live music and shows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mersoy Bellavista Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mersoy Bellavista Hotel Icmeler
- Mersoy Bellavista Icmeler