As like others reading reviews before arrival I travelled with a little concern from some negative reviews. How wrong these negative reviews were. The Hotel and staff were superb. Paid for a select room and thats what we got..Great room, great Pool, great views and exceptional service. Good standard of decor, daily towel change (including pool towels) and the room left spotless by the maid.Nice added treat of the turndown service and flowers.
Food was OK...plenty of choice, you could have freshly made, omlettes, pancakes, fried eggs at breakfast ... even the eggman cooking was cheery :-))
Evening meal had freshly grilled meats most nights. The Al la carte restaurant was a higher standard meal (one free visit per week).
Icmeler is a great resort, no gangs of singles trawling the town at night..typically couples or families. Good shopping and plenty of trips to do (Boat trips, Mud baths, Turkish bath, waterpark, talk of the town...lots more)
Beach is ok, not a fan of shingle sand but the service and the cool ocean was fab..plus only a 5 minute walk.
Would recommend to stay here and planning to return to Bellavista suites next year.
Not ripped of once in our 2 week holiday here by anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The smartline Mersoy Bellavista Hotel is an adults-only hotel offering everything needed for a tranquil holiday full of relaxation, live music at occasional days and spa facilities. Bellavista is only 150m from Içmeler beach. Only 50m from the nearest bars, restaurants and shops.Hotel offers Free Wi-Fi in the rooms and restaurant area. Accommodation:Standard rooms(2-3 people) have a queen size bed and extra bed, air conditioning, satellite TV, mini-fridge, Wi-Fi, safety deposit box* (payable locally), hairdryer, shower room and balcony or terrace.Suites (2-3 people) have a king bed and separate lounge with double sofa bed, air conditioning, satellite TV, mini-fridge, Wi-Fi, safety depositbox*, hairdryer, bathroom with whirlpool bath and balcony.Pool view rooms with the same facilities as standard rooms with balcony and pool view suites with the same facilities as suites with theaddition of themed furnishings are also available.Please note this hotel will not accept guests under the age of 16ALL INCLUSIVE CONCEPT:Food: Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner; snacks served at selected times between meals; afternoon tea and coffee including biscuits.Drinks: An unlimited amount of hot, soft and alcoholic drinks (excluding international brands) served from 10:00- 23:00EntertainmentOccasional evening entertainment including live music and shows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mersoy Bellavista Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mersoy Bellavista Hotel Icmeler
- Mersoy Bellavista Icmeler