All reviews bella vista pool view standard room jacuzzi bath turkey upgraded to a suite next year bar staff lovely hotel great holiday the pool area was lovely aqua park plenty of sunbeds chicken couldn't do enough decent size early hours
Reviewed 24 June 2018

Just returned from this lovely hotel. Great location, not far from the beach and has its own beach area, very clean hotel, very impressed ! Nice pool, little cramped and you had to get there by 7am if you wanted your favorite spot! I can only imagine this must be even trickier in high season. There is no entertainment at all! Well if you call a man doing aqua aerobics for 10 minutes a day for half of the week, one night same guy tried his best to be a fire walker on a tray of foil and the last nights disco being the hotels laptop hooked up to some speakers a good show then I have to be honest and say it was totally rubbish. BUT

The rooms are lovely paying extra for the suites are well worth it, the food was yummy and fresh and varied. Not that british, but then thats nice as I was in Turkey not Blackpool, if you want a fry up or steak and chips there are plently of bars that are just minutes away and very good value £1.99 full english, £2.99 Scottish, £10 3 course meal, very good value.

The staff were all very helpful, great service both by the pool and in the restaurant, but that's it, no central lounge with TV and music / entertainment just the bar by the pool, so quite disappointing as we wanted to watch the World Cup and we had to go outside and pay, we ended up going out every night as there was no atmosphere at all in the hotel.

The best thing about this hotel was that it was ADULT ONLY

Room Tip: Suites well worth the extra cost
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Silver682
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

So today was check out day after a weeks stay here, and honestly it’s not by any means a 4* more like a 2-3* at its best!
Good points -
• pool area is the nicest part of the hotel
• nice location

Upon arrival on day one we were located on the besement floor, our room opened up on to a shared seating area and a wall.
The room itself was horrendous! Mice poo in the room, leak in the ceiling and could hear scratching in the ceiling boards that had chew marks around them and a leak (please see photos) it was VERY dirty! We did complain to reception and one of girls laughed and shrugged her shoulders, however the next afternoon we did rapport this to the manager, he was very helpful and did get us moved immediately!
Our new room was cleaned and on floor 4 it was a nice room very basic again not as what was advertised but it was livable! Only down fall was air con was a little naff.

As far as daily clean in our room went the beds were maid but sheets weren’t changed once throughout the stay and we had to pinch fresh towels ourselves!

No safe unless happy to pay an extra £15 for the week.

Food- this was hit and miss, day one was awful but on day two onwards think the manager had given them what for as it was replaced and good was good! Little repetitive but it’s turkey so not going to get the same as back home! Only thing I didn’t really like was breakfast - it was swimming in oil. Drinks very basic choice didn’t drink any alcohol really.

It is in a beautiful location and pool side area is nice, we had one nights entertainment for half an hour and on day 4 we only found out it was in sister hotel opposite!

As for all other comments regarding Russians, this hotel did have a lot, but I wouldn’t say they favoured them at all as staff seemed pissed off by there constant demands also and rudeness.
I found the majority of the staff very pleasant and the manager very helpful! I think the hotel needs updating and a referb and would be very enjoyable and needs to be advertised better as we booked through on the beach and it’s very misleading!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank danielleamandagreer
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Very bad stay, staff were rude and unfriendly hotel was overbooked so got put in a different hotel for first 2 nights with an awful basic room when I paid for a suite. Kept being fobbed off by staff. The suite which I eventually got still wasn’t anything special, mice in the building, no plug for bath then given a plug too small, fridge broken, lift also kept breaking down and at one point I got stuck in for 5 minutes when I told reception she just shrugged her shoulders and laughed, very unprofessional. Food was the same everyday and not appetising, did not meet one person who had a good experience, some people got sick during their stay with stomach bugs. Please do not stay at this hotel!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
8  Thank marky303h
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

After arriving at the hotel in the early hours of the morning, we were expecting to be given a suite, which we had worked hard and payed extra for. We were adviced by reception that there was no suites left and were taken to the Mersoy Aqua hotel across the road. This hotel had dirty matresses, the curtains were hanging off, and the room was old, grotty, crammed and dirty.
It was made clear that nothing could be done that night so myself and my girlfriend stuck it out for one night.
The next morning we spoke with the manager who promised that we would be moved into a suite in the hotel we had booked by 1pm. When going to reception at 1pm we were theb told yet again that this was a mistake and there still is no suites. So we had to spend another night in the hotel across the road.
One guest from our party also git stuck in the lift in one of these hotels, with the help button not even working, and reception not caring at all

On day 3 of our holiday we got the suite we payed for. On entering the suite, the room stank of sewage, coming from the drain in the bathroom, but we were tired of complaining especially to the staff who simply just didnt care about any issues the guests had.
The suites also come with a jacuzzi bath, and so after 2 daus of looking forward to using this I turned on the jucuzzi, so find the whole bath flood from ubderneath the tub all over the bathroom floor.
the phones in the room also did not work, and the hotel in general was falling apart including the sunbeds.
The food was ok, but a bit repetitive.
There was also children working behind the bar which was really weird to see.

Generally the service you recieve fron the staff in this hotel is not good, the staff in the restraunt work hard, but that's it, we wasnt even asked by reception how our stay was upon checking out.
I noticed other guests complaing about rat investstations in their rooms, and also fleas on the sofas in the suites.
I didnt meet one happy guests throughout my whole stay so really dont understand the reviews. Ive also noticed that management are very defensive to previous bad reviews. But this is an honest down to earth review. You have been warned.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
7  Thank jcooper25
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I visited this hotel
It's nothing like all inclusive the snacks during the day were burgers chicken nuggets and chips all lying open to the heat with no cover not a cocktail in sight basic basic drink package
We booked a suite with pool view we didn't get it and After speaking to several people this was a common occurrence to not get what you paid for in some cases people had suites that hadn't paid for them
Our suite looked onto a bush ! We also had a large window in the bathroom that looked onto the bedroom it had a blind inside but was broken which meant if you were in bathroom the person in the bedroom could see you no privacy
My daughter and I too suffered stomach bugs and spent days in bed seemingly according to the rep there had been an issue the week before well it's still happening both my daughter and I are still off work
I can't say much about the food as couldn't eat due to being ill but heard lots of complaints about the milk being warm etc
It's an odd set up where one area is the restaurant ,cafe ,pool bar other bad lay closed whole time
It's a shame it's in a lovely area and staff were nice rooms need updated though

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family