Faber Apart Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$83
US$94
Hotels.com
US$122
  • Breakfast included
All reviewstop floornext yeargreat holidaygood sizeself cateringthese apartmentscouldn't do enoughcleaned every daytwo weekspool areabbq nightgreat poolold villagejacket potatoweek stayholiday makersstaff are great
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I am here at faber at the moment my last day after reading some reviews I'd say all staff at faber were brill nothing to much trouble we asked to be moved down a floor because of baby next day was sorted the cleaner deserves a medal beds made every day clean towels food is great and kids loved it if you don't want kids around splashing then there are hotels that cater for couples only we had a great time big thanks to juma and all the staff would defo come back next year mat & family

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank Mat B
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We stayed here last year in August. Before we left the UK we had lots of correspondence through emails with Ozlem who was very helpful. We rooms were spacious and clean. The only problem we had was that the a/c broke down. We reported this and someone came out to try and fix it but that was unsuccessful so we were given a refund for 2 nights of no a/c and moved to another room. We had no problem with taking food to our room or eating it on the balcony. We did get pestered at the start of the holiday to have drinks and food from the hotel bar/restaurant but when they realized that we weren't going to use them they stopped. the pool is lovely, just the right size and really clean. It did shade over in the late afternoon but that wasn't a problem as it was so hot and the shade was some relief from the heat. If we did visit Turkey again I wouldn't have any problem using this place again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Louise M
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I am here just now This hotel is excellent !!! As to the previous moaner about it being a mad house and over run with kids if you dont want to be in a family hotel go to a couples only resort kids splash kids jump in the pool ! As for the jets the kids didnt even know they exsisted until the staff put them on so obviously kids being kids are curious and want to play in them the kids have done nothing wrong!!!! Go to a granny resort maybe that will stop you moaning ! Hotel and staff are fab rooms are great foods great & the entertainment some people just need to lighten up

• Stayed: July 2014
4  Thank lorraine F
Reviewed 6 July 2014

best holiday we have had in a long time , ozlem the manageress cannot do enough for you and all the bar :waiting on staff are brilliant .not forgetting the chef and his little helper (son) ,totally a relaxing holiday and the turkish night is a must .mandy and dave kevan .

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank andrea163
Reviewed 5 July 2014

I am at these apartments at the moment and it is over run with children, nobody stopping them from screaming, bombing people in the pool, it is a nightmare.
I arrived last tuesday and it was lovely and peaceful, until the onslaught of children Thursday.
Their parents and the staff here seem oblivious to what's going on,people's I pads and I phones getting soaked, thanks jet 2 for all the free child places you have ruined my holiday, I thought the children were suppose to be in school!!!!
The apartments are of poor quality, nothing to eat off, we don't have any plates just bowls, no t.towels, no glassware to speak of....1tumbler, hello 2 people share this room, luckily I bring my own plastic ones for around the pool, only to be told I can't take any drinks there that I haven't bought from the pool bar, glassware is used around the pool,shocking.
The list goes on and on, I have never been to turkey before, I will return, but never ever to these appartments

Room Tip: There isn't one
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple