“Fantastic”

Sun Blue Apart Hotel
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Sun blue apartments are fantastic all the staff are so friendly and welcoming reg and co can't do enough for you.
We will most certainly be back.
10/10 service!!!
And the restaurant that is joined to the apartments is so nice too!
Give it a try you won't be disappointed! !

Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
  • Turkish first
Sheffield, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Currently on day 10 of our 15 day stay here at Sunblue.... and we absolutely love it. Everything from the staff..to the food ..to the rooms is just excellent. The pool area is beautiful and very chilled out, our 3 year old loves it.! The rooms are great.. fully equiped. We have actually stayed in 2 nights and just relaxed on the balcony, whereas other places we have stayed we have never particularly wanted to spend much time in
the room.
I'm so pleased I came across this little gem, its wonderful. My in laws are currently in Icmeler at the moment, staying elsewhere..and have booked to stay here when they return in august.
Don't want to big it up too much as I would hate for it to become too popular and for us not to be able to get in, in future!! ;-)
Thank you Sun blue for a fantastic holiday. We will most certainly be staying again.
Mark, Philippa and Tommy. :-)

• Stayed July 2014
4 Thank suzy j
london
Reviewed 1 August 2014

by far the best place to eat in icmelor, the chef is first class and nothing is too much trouble. All the staff are helpful polite and very proffesional at all times. Best fillet steak i have ever eaten in Turkey, amazing, a must

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Icmeler, Turkey
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Had a fantastic time here! All the staff were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were excellent, very clean. The cleaners came in everyday and tidied around. Pool area was great and there's a small pool for the young ones. Definitely booking for next year.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Leicestershire, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Had a lovely holiday at the sun blue, the staff were lovely and very helpful. The rooms were clean and nicely decorated and the location perfect, very close to the beach and not far from the town. Would definitely stay again :)

Room Tip: We were in room 31. The vent for the air conditioning was on the balcony meaning it was too hot to u...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Had a fab holiday at the Sun Blue. Nothing was too much for the lads. Naz made fab iced coffees the best I have ever had. The rooms were very clean and spacious and the pool area was lovely and you never had a problem getting a bed. All in all a fantastic place to stay and a Big Thank You to Naz, Reg, Rus and Junior for making our holiday. Will be returning next year and look forward to seeing you all again.

Room Tip: Avoid room 2 as terrace looks into bar
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank jeskadoll
Ely
Reviewed 16 July 2014

This was my first visit to Turkey and I was a bit apprehensive, but as my daughter was treating me to this holiday I went with an open mind. Sarah has been to Icmeler many times and she had to say that the Sun Blue was by far the best place she had stayed and I have to agree - everything was perfect. The room was spotless and very comfortable, the staff were brilliant and went out of their way to make sure that "momma" had everything she wanted - even down to my umbrellas by the pool (I have a horror of burning in the sun). The food was excellent and the staff would ensure that what we had was exactly as we liked it.
Reg and Resul kept me entertained and for the first time in ages I found things to laugh at - they had me in stitches. Naz and Junior (Mehmet) were also very good and Mehmet learned to make a G&T exactly to my taste.
Thanks guys for making an old lady very happy and I will be back in September for a week with
my Grandson.

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet and have beautiful views - we had 2 balconies - one overlooking the pool and the...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends