“Great Apartments, Great Staff”
Review of Oren Apart Hotel

Oren Apart Hotel
Ranked #23 of 76 Hotels in Icmeler
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Arrived in the early hours of the morning and was met by the security guard and a member of the staff. They were very helpful and showed us to our room, the room was just what you need for a self catering holiday and it was very clean. The pool area has a good relaxed atmosphere and there is enough sun beds for everyone. The cleaners, the owner and the rest of the staff make the apartments an amazing place to stay. From speaking to people around the pool a lot of people return on a regular basis, I would recommend to others and would use again if I was to return to Icmeler

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank JT1989
There are newer reviews for Oren Apart Hotel

Reviewed 6 June 2014

Have just had a week here best place we have ever stayed in in Turkey .
All the staff are great big thanks to them all , can't wait to go back .
if you stay here go to the bbq night it great fun see you soon simon chelle gemma and ross

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank simon g
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

We have been staying at Oren Aparts for 7 yr now & are booked again for 3 weeks in Sept '14.
Although there is a 'small' park & a baby pool, I really would say the Oren is more for couples wanting a relaxing holiday.
It is family run, Yusuf, Hayriye & the team are simply fantastic & I aĺwaYs hàppy to help & really do go the extra mile for their customers.....we are familg now, rather than customers.
Rooms are cleaned on a great basis.
Fantastic place & I can highly recommend it.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank sami_moz
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Been to various hotels and apartments all over turkey and I can say that the oren apartments are the best we have stayed in . The staff cannot do enough for you to make you holiday better .the food first rate apartment spotless abnd at the end of your holiday you do not want to leave

Room Tip: If you like a quiet room and shaded then ask for a room at the back of the hotel
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
7  Thank danny toland
Reviewed 15 October 2013

We booked 3 rooms for ourselves & family & other than us there was only 2 other couples & only one for the last 3 nights. This has made it hard to give a real review. The apartments were closing the day after we were to leave & therefore they were getting things ready for their closure fore the winter. We found it a bit uncomfortable being there as its was very quiet & therefore we chose not to use their bar & restaurant as we prefer dining & drinking with other people to make a bit of atmosphere. The bar/restaurant staff were still in attendance & we had to walk past each night ,it did feel a little uncomfortable, although it must be said no pressure was made to make us use it.

The rooms are basic but a good size for two, the bedrooms were fine although there was a lack of draw/shelf space, the bathroom a little tired in places had a shower, toilet & sink,
The small lounge had two sofa seats & a kitchenette, with a kettle, 2 ring hob & a fridge. we had a nice balcony with a good view. The rooms were very clean & kept spotless.
The pool area is also kept very well & cleaned every day.

The position of Oren Hill is very good, it is a nice walk through the old village with its smallholdings, baker, local mens Turkish tea house & lovely mosque tower. there is a childrens play area to the front of the apartments.

I would have given 5* but as stated there was not much buzz about the place which is no fault of Oren Hill.
I fully recommend Oren Hill & would stay again.

Room Tip: The ground floor rooms are a bit dark & don't have much of a view, although if one has mobil...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Cliff C
Reviewed 4 October 2013

I stayed here on my own for 14 nights from 16th to 30th September and did not want to leave. I have been to Icmeler on my own before and had felt uncomfortable with the attention from one of the staff but this was not a problem at the Oren as they were all just the right side of cheeky.
I was in room 403 which was in the block at the back facing the Kleopatra apartments and got sun on the terrace in the afternoon. Spent most of my days around the pool and always got a sunbed even through I didn't get down there until after 10.30. The pool was refreshing (yes cold) when I needed to cool down and is more or less the same depth throughout.
It was close enough to visit a different restaurant each night but was far enough from the noise to feel relaxing. It is close to the mosque though so you can be woken by the call to prayer at 0500 but it is easy enough to get back to sleep in the comfortable beds.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank gablegirl43
Reviewed 1 October 2013

We stayed here for 10 days 3rd till13th August 6 Adults and 1 child ages between 65 and 14. We arrived at 2am in the morning we had a ground floor appartment overlooking the pool it was clean and spacious . We had no problem getting a sunbed around the pool even though there were 7 of us . The staff were exceptional especially Tec yusef and yengus made our holiday they couldnt do enough for us my oldest son still keeps in touch with Tec know and is planning on going back next year , also cleaners were great at there job apartment always clean towels changed every other day and sheets changed I can see why people go back year after year because i will be returning.

Room Tip: Ask for a pool view.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family