“ANNIVERSARY DINNER”
Review of Winehouse

Winehouse
Ranked #14 of 131 Restaurants in Icmeler
Good for: Bar Scene, Kids, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Irvinestown, United Kingdom
“ANNIVERSARY DINNER”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Lovely food fine wine friendliest of people quiet spot away from the town centre enjoyed every minute can't wait to get back.

Visited July 2014

• Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
“What A Turkish Delight”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

This is a little gem tucked along a side road in Icmeler. If you want to escape the hustle and bustle of the tourist beach front and also have some great tasting Turkish food that doesn't revolve around pizza's, burgers and fry up's then this is definitely worth a visit. The prices for the amount of food are fantastic and the service was incredibly friendly and well timed. I didn't feel rushed and both myself and my friend I was travelling with felt incredibly welcome. A real must if you want to escape the more commercial side of this region of Turkey.

• Visited September 2013
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Fantastic and food with love”
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

I have been here everyday with my friend and we loved the food, the service and the great atmosphere. Very authentic Turkish food made with love and passion. The owners are very nice and down to earth and you'll just love this place.

I will definitely return on my next trip to Içmeler.

Love from Denmark

“Don't miss out on this place!”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Me and my friend stayed in Icmeler for two weeks, and we went out for dinner every day. Wine house stood out from all the other places that we visited. The atmosphere was very nice and comfortable. The staff was so pleasant and service minded (you'll get the feeling that they really want you to be satisfied) and the food was delicious. I couldn't find the exact sauce that I wanted on the menu, but they made it especially for me, and it was perfect. The best meals during our stay in Icmeler were enjoyed in this place.

Thank you, Winehouse.

• Visited July 2014
Dartford
“Hidden away and lovely!!!”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We went to a few restaurants in Icmeler and this was our favourite. We went twice. We went here as there was good reviews on trip advisor we wasn't disappointed. The restaurant was away from the loud restaurants and bars,it's a lovely place with vines growing over the top.
The food was fantastic as we're the staff. There is also a great menu for the children, there is the normal kids stuff but also smaller version of adult meals, fillet steak and chicken kebabs.
I had traditional Turkish meals and couldn't fault them. The waiter was happy to explain the meals I wasn't sure of .
The lady who runs the restaurant with her husband is really nice and will come to have a chat with you.
This restaurant is one to try you won't be disappointed.

Visited July 2014