“Fantasic place!”
Review of Winehouse

Winehouse
Ranked #16 of 136 Restaurants in Icmeler
Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2014

We were two weeks in Icmeler again this summer and it is always great to com back to Winehouse. If you are looking for a nice quite restaurant away from all the noise, you must try it. Great food and you feel like you have come home.

1  Thank Simon K

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Lovely food fine wine friendliest of people quiet spot away from the town centre enjoyed every minute can't wait to get back.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

This is a little gem tucked along a side road in Icmeler. If you want to escape the hustle and bustle of the tourist beach front and also have some great tasting Turkish food that doesn't revolve around pizza's, burgers and fry up's then this is definitely worth a visit. The prices for the amount of food are fantastic and the service was incredibly friendly and well timed. I didn't feel rushed and both myself and my friend I was travelling with felt incredibly welcome. A real must if you want to escape the more commercial side of this region of Turkey.

Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

I have been here everyday with my friend and we loved the food, the service and the great atmosphere. Very authentic Turkish food made with love and passion. The owners are very nice and down to earth and you'll just love this place.

I will definitely return on my next trip to Içmeler.

Love from Denmark

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Me and my friend stayed in Icmeler for two weeks, and we went out for dinner every day. Wine house stood out from all the other places that we visited. The atmosphere was very nice and comfortable. The staff was so pleasant and service minded (you'll get the feeling that they really want you to be satisfied) and the food was delicious. I couldn't find the exact sauce that I wanted on the menu, but they made it especially for me, and it was perfect. The best meals during our stay in Icmeler were enjoyed in this place.

Thank you, Winehouse.