“lovely boutique hotel”
Review of Casa Blanca

Casa Blanca
Ranked #4 of 25 Icmeler B&B and Inns
Reviewed 15 July 2012

stayed at this lovely hotel for just 3dys ,prior to us going on a gullet boat,every thing was great about it ,lovey rooms ,right by beach,great staff,food a bit repetative fish and chicken for lunch then again for dinner,but would definately stay here again.

7  Thank suzyqLiverpool

Reviewed 13 July 2012

We'd like to keep this hotel all to ourselves. We had a fantastic holiday here and couldn't fault it.
Having always been to bigger hotels we now know what we have been missing. The staff were excellent, especially Seyfi who is a credit to the hotel.
The food in the hotel is predominantly Turkish and good quality. Don't come here expecting the usual full English breakfast. Loads of fresh fruit, salads, meze and grilled meat - very healthy eating for holiday food.
Even if you take the all inclusive option you must still make the effort to eat out. We had a very memorable evening at Kerem (next to the canal). The food there is amazing, it's a family restaurant and they will truly spoil you. Not the cheapest food in Icmeler but good value by English standards - budget on around £50.00 for a three course meal for 2 with wine.
Bed and breakfast guests can chose to pay a daily supplement for all inclusive drinks at 10 Euros which is great value as it covers all your local drinks from 9am to midnight and believe me you need lots to drink in that heat- it reached 50c whilst we were there!
The sunbeds are the comfiest you will find anywhere - especially the two king sized ones. Get up early for those.
All in all a superb little hotel, would definately go back.

Room Tip: Try to get a full sea view room as high as possible
6  Thank tinkerbellcheshire
Reviewed 9 July 2012

Just got back from 1 week at Casa & Blanca Hotel in Icmeler in Turkey. Fantastic!!! Adults only boutique Hotel - 5 star all inclusive, private beach and spotlessly clean and beautifully furnished. We have been all over Turkey in the past 10 years and this has been the best holiday and hotel by far.... the food is "out of this world" and the satff are professional, excellently presented and friendly and helpful. Nothing is too much trouble. The rooms are gorgeous and the views from the balcony in the rooms are fantastic. It is right on the beach and has its own private beach. The drinks are quality and the location is central, but quiet. All bars nearby have to stop music at midnight. take a look at the website and the pictures dont do it justice, we will definitely be going back!!!

Room Tip: Book a "sea view" room, and if possible the fourth floor. all sea view rooms have a great...
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank familyof4cymru
Reviewed 24 June 2012

Just got back would go back again all the staff were lovely nothing to much trouble every thing done with a smile and very proffessional at all times,management should be proud of a great team would not mention anyone in particular they were all great this includes the girl on reception who was always very plesant towards myself & husband.
It is a small hotel but when you walk into the reception area you get the WOW factor and this continued throughout the hotel,our room was exactley as the photos everything was to a good standard,sheets/towels were changed daily, I asked maid for a top cotton sheet instead of the blanket this was changed right away and continued to be changed throughout our 9 days stay.
The food was to a good standard nothing that you could not eat, all the soups were first class,desserts could be a little better however I could always find 2 to eat every meal.You would have no upset tummy here the waiters were always taking very large containers of bottled water into the kitchens for cooking so no worries there.
The location is great you could not get better you have wounderful views from the hotel especially from the dining room they have some lovely little areas to sit in the shade we never had a problem with the lovely sunbeds and umberellas the best we have ever used, it was nice and quiet yet at times during the day and up to 12am there was music from surrounding bars which was not a problem this was not excessive just the normal holiday type music.
This hotel is owned by the owner of 3 large hotels in Icemeler I do hope it stays the same because we dont all want to be staying in sprawling hotels loved it cant wait to get back next year for another relaxing stay.
WELL DONE GUY'S KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK YOU ARE A CREDIT TO MANAGEMENT!!

Room Tip: We had room 407 side room with balcony, looked out over canel and pool area to next hotel,with a vie...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
9  Thank pammy059
Reviewed 17 June 2012

Have just returned from Casa and Blanca. We had a lovely time here. Our room was good on the ground floor facing the sea. Staff were very helpful and friendly. The food was limited but being a small hotel that was to be expected. All the soups were lovely. Desserts were not that great and Mueslie at breakfast would have been nice. Also in our 10 days we only had fried eggs twice and baked beans once, but we did not go hungary as there were plenty of other things that I would not usualy choose.

We will certainly go back to this hotel. Our first trip to Turkey and we loved it. Icemeler is a lovely resort not to big and just the right mix of everything vey clean and tidy.

5  Thank Jannypoohs
Reviewed 15 June 2012

Having stayed in Icmeler on 3 previews occasions (in different hotels) my husband & I were looking forward to that extra special holiday; whilst celebrating a "milestone birthday"!! We really did want something special & we totally found it at Casa & Blanca!!
The staff were just lovely & couldn't have done enough for us! The pool area was amazing & the room was wonderful, with amazing views, as was the dining area!! So much so, we hardly lef the hotel at all!!
Since we own a holiday home ourseves; elsewhere, we know what is expected & as guests we were not disappointed during our 2 weeks stay!!
I just want to thank all the staff at Casa & Blanca for such a wonderful & memorable holiday!!
It is a small hotel & we were made feel so very welcome ! A big thanks to Emrah (@ pool bar) & Seffey (manager) especially for making this such a memorable holiday! We made some lovely friends during our stay & we veyr much look forward to our return visit!! We have been on so many holidays over the years,but this one really & truley stands out as EXCEPTIONAL!

Room Tip: Higher floors overllooking the sea! amazing!!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
8  Thank JBeckett_11
Reviewed 10 June 2012

A really stylish hotel ruined by really petty, incompetent and thoroughly impolite reception and cleaning staff and bad management. My (Turkish) boyfriend and I were charged 75 TL for 'damage to sheets and towels'. I've been traveling and staying in hotels for 25 years and never before have I been charged for damage to sheets/towels which exceed the actual value of the sheets/towels. In fact, I have never been charged for such alleged damage before. This is either a scam from the receptionist and cleaning crew or simply bad management. The bad feeling caused by this and potentially bad reviews and loss of clientele is simply not worth the price of a sheet and 2 towels. I suggest if you stay here, please, bring your own sheets and towels. It's cheaper! The barmen were great and really competent and friendly, thanks Emreh, you and the lovely calm pool environment are the saving grace of this place. If I owned this place I'd fire the current front-of-house crew and ensure that the reception staff are well-trained and polite. Really unacceptable and a waste of a beautiful hotel. I am also giving the room a bad rating, ground floor and though pretty, it had a mouldy smell and a shower that rarely worked. I should add, I rarely give hotels a bad review, I know people work really hard in Turkey for low wages, in this case though I think the whole experience tainted not only my holiday but my view of Turkish hospitality and friendliness, really, shame on you Casa Blanca.

6  Thank raomame